Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja (2798 Views)

Charles Okah Arraigned At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by Leopardd(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2017

Chinasa Nworu -
Presently our people are protesting for ill treatment given to them at the Nigeria Abuja high court .

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by sheedy407(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2017
hmmm
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by firstclassmumu: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2017
Useless people

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by onexile: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Useless people
Afonja sighted

23 Likes

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by firstclassmumu: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
onexile:
Afonja sighted
Abụ m onye igbo Ihọd

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by firstclassmumu: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Funnicator:

Scroll down.
M ga-eti gị
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by HtwoOw: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
LOL
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by kherington: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
All we are saying is one nigeria biafra died in 1970 nigeria is the only solution Nigeria can offer you ibos more than biafra can
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by 0xtr200r: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
kherington:
All we are saying is one nigeria biafra died in 1970 nigeria is the only solution Nigeria can offer you ibos more than biafra can

An expired entity being championed by an unstable group of murderous hypocrites and blood-suckers has no good thing to offer the Great Igbo Nation...

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by prince9851(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by prince9851(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Useless people
don't worry..dey will soon can their "uselessness" and leave so dat u can enjoy Nigeria ur wonderful paradise

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by firstclassmumu: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
prince9851:
don't worry..dey will soon can their "uselessness" and leave so dat u can enjoy Nigeria ur wonderful paradise
better
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by Chigboboss: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
We IPOB don't really care if Kanu rots in jail, we just want him to remain there so that he will be a logo for our struggle.

We already know Mazi Kanu cannot escape this, but we must not make Afonja and Aboki happy by surrendering, even though we spent Christmas eating and drinking in our villages while Mazi was locked up in the zoo cage.

We must like and share each other's comment on this thread so that it will look like we still care about him.

Biafra or death!
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by Leopardd(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chigboboss:
We IPOB don't really care if Kanu rots in jail, we just want him to remain there so that he will be a logo for our struggle.

We already know Mazi Kanu cannot escape this, but we must not make Afonja and Aboki happy by surrendering, even though we spent Christmas eating and drinking in our villages while Mazi was locked up in the zoo cage.

We must like and share each other's comment on this thread so that it will look like we still care about him.

Biafra or death!

Afonja-personation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by Chigboboss: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Leopardd:

Afonja-personation

Can't I speak my mind? Were you not eating and drinking during Christmas while mosquitoes were doing their own Christmas with Nnamdi Kanu?

Have we tried to release him with all the missiles and bazookas radio Biafra said we have?

Mechonu!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by ThinkSmarter: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
Prophesies and Predictions of Some Pastors loading.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by Leopardd(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chigboboss:

Can't I speak my mind? Were you not eating and drinking during Christmas while mosquitoes were doing their own Christmas with Nnamdi Kanu?

Have we tried to release him with all the missiles and bazookas radio Biafra said we have?

Mechonu!

See your Yoruba muslim pro-dullard skull like "Mechonu".

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by betterABIAstate: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Abụ m onye igbo Ihọd
google translate is working

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by Obdk: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Abụ m onye igbo Ihọd

First class mumu. This is what u type in google translate. .

I am an igbo guy

Unfortunately it deceived u because in spoken Igbo the is nothing like IHOD. i dont kno whr Google translate got that

They refer

GUY TO MEAN IHOD
funny people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by Obdk: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chigboboss:

Mechonu!

Its mechie onu..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by firstclassmumu: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Obdk:

First class mumu. This is what u type in google translate. .

I am an igbo guy

Unfortunately it deceived u because in spoken Igbo the is nothing like IHOD. i dont kno whr Google translate got that

They refer

GUY TO MEAN IHOD
funny people
lolz I am yoruba/igbo. I don't know how to speak igbo and I am happy for that. My mum is igbo
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by OFFICIAL336: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chigboboss:

Biafra or death!
Afonjaism is really a disease. Spits on this show of shame.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by OFFICIAL336: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chigboboss:

Mechonu!
Compare your recent pix with that of Kanu and check out who is looking healthier.

Afonja

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by Obdk: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstclassmumu:
lolz I am yoruba/igbo. I don't know how to speak igbo and I am happy for that. My mum is igbo

No you re afonja/conehead

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by firstclassmumu: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Neoguru1:
The Afonja b**tard now wants to claim Igbo parentage, absolutely shameless. Isi ibu onye Igbo, Ima otu ige si kwuo ihe nde mmadu ga nwota.
you called me a bastard? Thank you
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Members In Front Of Federal High Court Abuja by Austin4lif: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Useless people
ur moniker have said it all. very Useless mumu should be added to it

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Another APC Lie Bursted (pics) / Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency / Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.