Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Know Many Of You Will Fail This Simple Question??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Know Many Of You Will Fail This Simple Question??? (820 Views)

If You Fail This Test, Then Stop Posting Here / 92% Will Fail This Simple Test (photo) / 99% Will Fail This Simple Logic, I Swear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know Many Of You Will Fail This Simple Question??? by TheBossLadyK(f): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
i know many of you will fail this simple question

Re: I Know Many Of You Will Fail This Simple Question??? by MemeTroll: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Simple tinnnnnn. I cant fail it masef
Re: I Know Many Of You Will Fail This Simple Question??? by TheBossLadyK(f): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
MemeTroll:
Simple tinnnnnn. I cant fail it masef

Answer Na shuoooo
Re: I Know Many Of You Will Fail This Simple Question??? by Damibiz(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
ATM PIN:Ddamibiz....BANK:NAIRaland....i hope i answer ur question
Re: I Know Many Of You Will Fail This Simple Question??? by Damibiz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
ATM PIN:Ddamibiz....BANK:NAIRaland..i hope i answer ur question
Re: I Know Many Of You Will Fail This Simple Question??? by respect80(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
I don't answer simple questions o but lemme try
My atm pin na Capital letter one and small letter one, capital letter 2 and small letter 2 capital letter 3 and small letter 3
As for the bank ask Google.
Re: I Know Many Of You Will Fail This Simple Question??? by MemeTroll: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

Answer Na shuoooo
and feed scammers? No thank you
Re: I Know Many Of You Will Fail This Simple Question??? by TheBossLadyK(f): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
MemeTroll:
and feed scammers? No thank you

Lolz....... you dey fear fear ba
Re: I Know Many Of You Will Fail This Simple Question??? by TheBossLadyK(f): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
Damibiz:
ATM PIN:Ddamibiz....BANK:NAIRaland....i hope i answer ur question

Naaa.........
Re: I Know Many Of You Will Fail This Simple Question??? by TheBossLadyK(f): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
respect80:
I don't answer simple questions o but lemme try
My atm pin na Capital letter one and small letter one, capital letter 2 and small letter 2 capital letter 3 and small letter 3
As for the bank ask Google.

If I hear..... wrong answer

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State College Of Agriculture Upgraded To A Polytechnic / Serious War Looms In Osogbo As Technical College And OSO Engage In War / BUK Department Of Geography 400level First Semester GEO 406

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.