Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,423 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Train And Blast Your Tummy Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Train And Blast Your Tummy Here (522 Views)

How To Train Your Brain To Stop Worrying ! / Lose 20 Kg Of Weight In A Month, Blast Your Tummy Fats Easily With Us! / Lose 20kg Of Weight Within A Month, Blast Your Tummy Fats With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train And Blast Your Tummy Here by FittFabb: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hello everyone, starting a chat forum here to help you train to get an awesome waist line (abs) this 2017. Before i continue , i would like to say here that this chat forum is not a miracle center for overnight results,consult your doctor before engaging in any strenuous exercise or diet , but somewhere you can share your problems regarding weightloss around the waist line and also general fitness.

You can share your statistics here and you can share pictures as well so i can help you with the problem areas you intend to work on.

If you have been pregnant and have had babies in the past and your belly needs to return to its pre-pregnancy state , then this chat is for you.
If you have a sedentary lifestyle and consume a lot of alcohol, fatty foods and junk food and this has contributed to your tummy having the appearance of what is referred to as (beer belly) Then this chat is for you.
If you have a tummy that you believe is not proportionate to your size then this chat is for you.
If you are up for weightloss challenges (as we will be doing quite a few challenges here too) then this chat is for you.
Re: Train And Blast Your Tummy Here by FittFabb: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
CARDIO :

So we are starting with the general body fat . Believe it or not everyone has fat lying around somewhere in the body , the only thing is that the lucky ones have it evenly distributed where its needed ,while some don't . So you find people trying to burn fat around the tummy region, thighs, hips , arm and even legs. Two things- what you eat and how much you burn is the only way to burn fat . Calorie counting and daily cardio makes this the ideal way to shed lose weight .

Cardio can be done anywhere ,you don't need a gym subscriptions or an expensive tread mill to engage in a 30 to 45 mins cardio exercise. The aim of doing cardio is to get your heart pumping and ready to burn calories while you go about your daily activities.
It also helps to prepare your muscles for training. If you training the ab muscles on any muscle at all and you have underlying fat in that region you will not achieve the toned muscle look you are going for.

4 Cardio exercises that can be done at home

1. Jump rope : ( skip for at least 60 seconds non stop) rest for 30 seconds and repeat again, do this for 10 mins and rest for 2 mins and repeat and repeat for another 10 mins until you have completed 30 mins on the jump rope.

2. Jogging : Get out there and just jog , preferably in the mornings as it prepares you for the rest of the day. You can jog back and forth in your parking space ,jog around the block of the house or even in your corridor if it is long enough.

3. Jumping Jacks : This used to be my child hood PE warm up in school. Now its almost my everyday routine as soon as i wake up in the morning. Jumping jacks are fast paced exercise so you will have to have a stop watch around to time your self of how many reps you have completed. Do 10 repetitions of 3 sets and rest for 2 to 5 mins before doing another set of 2 or 3 if you wish. Each repetitions should be for 60 seconds meaning you jump and clap 60 times simultaneously and that 1 minute ,10 reps of this is 10 mins and 10 mins of 3 sets is 30 mins,and that trust me by the time you complete this ,you will feel your body warm up hard.

4. Fast paced walking : Its not jogging and its not entirely walking but its fast paced and when done for 45 minutes its better than a slow walk .You walk like you are in a hurry to the office or late for a meeting but . So many people do not know how effective this type of work out is , it is usually recommended for older age groups or for people who are just starting off slowly to get some exercise into their daily routine . It is also good for those who have issues with their joints as it causes no pain to these areas.

For Cardio exercises that can be done in the gym

1. Running : You can run a tread mill or run a few kilometres around the block

2. Cycling

3 . Stationary bikes
Re: Train And Blast Your Tummy Here by alatbaba1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
I'm here
Re: Train And Blast Your Tummy Here by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2017
Following
Re: Train And Blast Your Tummy Here by FittFabb: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
@vivigurl @alatbaba1 Welcome to the chat ,please feel free to ask any questions you have regarding fitness or any problem areas around the body you want to train.
Re: Train And Blast Your Tummy Here by FittFabb: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
In our next chat We will be talking about food ,diet and the right time to consume the right food.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Cause Of Your Abdominal/stomach Pain In Nigeria / Doctor's In Zamfara Withdraws Medical Service To Policemen / Please Help A Mother Of 56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.