Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven (49617 Views)

Chapel On Biku Hill: World’s Smallest Church In Uganda, Accommodates Three Only / My Journey Into heaven / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by ONITIJU1: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
otemanuduno:
Funny... God Almighty is one and the maker of all. He doesn't collect tithe or offerings, let alone bribes. Maybe any of his sons such as Odin, Moloch, Allah or Yahweh would be ready to collect such bribe anyway. But as for GOD ALMIGHTY(The Universe), he doesn't judge or cast in hell fire. Such are the nature of the gods.
otemanuduno:
Funny... God Almighty is one and the maker of all. He doesn't collect tithe or offerings, let alone bribes. Maybe any of his sons such as Odin, Moloch, Allah or Yahweh would be ready to collect such bribe anyway. But as for GOD ALMIGHTY(The Universe), he doesn't judge or cast in hell fire. Such are the nature of the gods.
otemanuduno:
MUST YOU BLASPHEM?
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
seunny4lif:
Where them bury am put??
The location pls
I know God grin grin grin grin house and na me be him Sec grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by otemanuduno: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
ONITIJU1:
[color=#770077][/color] MUST YOU BLASPHEM?
Blaspheme against who if I may ask?
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by Obagoal4u(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
otemanuduno:
only if u knw wat u wrote!!!
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by GMBuhari: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I thought want you are think
17M na money oooooh

Heheheheh
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Must be a Movie...
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by CHAVINCI: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
please can sumbody tell me where i can locate d grave of d dead man,am desperate
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by free2ryhme: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Black man crude sense

1 Like

Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by idinc(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
if our heavenly father cud accept an earthly cash bribe,where wud he spend dat cash
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by ONITIJU1: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
otemanuduno:
Blaspheme against who if I may ask?
GO OVER WHAT YOU POSTED .
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
this is what happens when ur pastor becomes your financial adviser.
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by fortune1894(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
WHERE IS D LOCATION
I WANT TO GO N GUARD IT
ALL DESE NAIRALANDERS SEF
I GO INJURE UNA
OP DELETE DIS TREAD NOW
'Turns to akpos'
AKPOS BRING SHOVEL
WE R GOING FOR A DIG
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by otemanuduno: 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
ONITIJU1:
GO OVER WHAT YOU POSTED .
I went over it and saw the names of the gods who are all made by the Almighty God.
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by madridguy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Funny man.
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by otemanuduno: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
idinc:
if our heavenly father cud accept an earthly cash bribe,where wud he spend dat cash
I thought your Heavenly Father used to accept burnt offering of goats and ram. And last time I checked, he is still accepting money in form of tithe and offering from people. So it wouldn't be a problem for your Heavenly Father to be bribed once more cool

1 Like

Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by Abhamid(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
this is an advance mad man even in death.
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by emperor419: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Foolishness
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by Abhamid(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
this is an advance mad man even in death,stupidity at its peak.
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by owoshuyi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
Just 2 words for this : FOOLISHNESS and WASTEFULNESS. God is not a man. He can't be bribed. It's funny cos u can't even bribe the devil,I guess.
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by DAramis: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
On my way to Jericho.
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by ramatintin(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
were d pinshure of d money inside d koffin or idonbeliveit
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by unmask: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
He should have just done a transfer.....carrying cash for such a long journey is a security hazard
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by feodan: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
bujy:
stupid nigerian
Arent U A Nigerian ?
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by kuboy: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Masquerade7:
He's lucky he wasn't buried in Nigerian soil. I'd dig the grave my self, pick the cash with no remorse. Especially now that Nigeria is recessed. 17 million Naira will surely change lives.
oboy am sur ur an ibo man hahaha abek no bus my bele
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by gudlukin1: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
otemanuduno:
I went over it and saw the names of the gods who are all made by the Almighty God.
pls if i may ask who is the God almighty?
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by ONITIJU1: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=otemanuduno post=52699964] I went over it and saw the names of the gods who are all made by the Almighty God.‎‏ ‏‎ IF YOU HAVE REALLY GONE OVER IT AS YOU SAID, IT MEANS YOU ARE SHALLOW MINDED. WE AREN'T BORN TO BELIEVE & THINK THE SAME WAY.
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by Rilwayne001: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin grin grin the man wasn't has foolish as the fools that buried him with the money.
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by melejo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
osnova:
Those who gives a fu**k went that way
Stale
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by otemanuduno: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
ONITIJU1:
Good. We all have different missions. Yours is to worship a god and mine is to bring the knowledge of God Almighty( the father of the god you worship) into the knowledge of the ignorant world.
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by otemanuduno: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
gudlukin1:
pls if i may ask who is the God almighty?
He is everything and nothing can be without him. Once again I must say, he is the father(creator) of all the gods you have ever heard about or worship before. He is GOD, THE UNIVERSE.
Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by bejeria101(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
The stupidity of man has always be legendary and never ceases to amaze me. Bribe who? Them tell u say na police man?

1 Like

Re: Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven by ONITIJU1: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=otemanuduno post=52702507]‎‏ ‏EMPTY DRUMS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE! WHO ASK FOR YOUR PREACHING? "FATHER, FORGIVE THEM[OTEMANUDUNO] FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project / Lessons To Learn From The Life Of An Eagle. / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.