Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) (88563 Views)

Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Charly68: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
I never knew Mumu plenty like this in Naija.. Sons of Satan that hates everything good about men ; God deliver us from unknown enemies . So this man has been busy monitoring Pastor Adeboye son's business and personal life all along..God punish every monitoring agents that is monitoring my life in Jesus name.
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by mantosa(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
That man calls himself a journalist abi? Yet he could not pass his message correctly. Who owns the shop? Daddy GO's son wife. So dear colleague go drink a pig's poo. Thank you.
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by AVISENNA: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
Point of correction,
i had a brief stint,and the man is as humble as they come,not arrogant ...leave him out of this.
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
klassykute:
shut up ur smellymouth

Typical 'christian'. grin
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
abike12:

I'm sure you know that $4000 shoes are moderate for some people? Why not pray for promotion instead of insisting on remaining poor?

I am richer than you - fact ! cool

All we are doing is exposing the hypocrisy of your man made church , Jesus said we should not love this word and all the razzmatazz that goes with it.
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
What's his business, he should shut the f**k up
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by columbus007(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
martineverest:
i am also a redeemer too...but where did he get the money from?
he could have raised that money from anywhere,friends or family even from the bank,dont forget he has a name it's easier for him for the name,thats what i'am saying let's make a name that will extend to our families and beyond.
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by totorimi: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oloun Ooo[center][/center][size=16pt][/size]

Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Orikinla1: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
columbus007:
Lots of people are so daft sha,he choose to sell classy shoes and what's the fuss abt all that,low life mofos everywhere undecided

Don't mind the idiot.
Haters are losers for life.

I am a member of RCCG and I design Branded bags, clothes and face caps made in France and some can be customized with gold and diamonds. So, what is wrong with that?

2 Likes

Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by fmthegreatest(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
In Yoruba we have a memorable saying that says:"remember the son of whom you are in all your endeavours"that is exactly what is expected of everybody's children not Pastor Adeboye's son alone.A rational mind not a bigot one would expect pastor Adeboye's son to lead a modest and religious lifestyle of Daddy and mumny not trading in mundane things that may incite stealing by some mindless individuals in a bid to buy those worldly expensive things.Didn't he(Adeboye's son)hear his father preached that we are not for the world but the heaven.
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by abike12(f): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
frosbel2:

All we are doing is exposing the hypocrisy of your man made church , Jesus said we should not love this word and all the razzmatazz that goes with it.

Okay. Then I'm sure you understand that someone has to sell shoes to rich people like you. Then why are you upset? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Orikinla1: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
frosbel2:

If our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ wore rags, the Roman soldiers would not have cast lots to own his clothes.
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
What does the son do and where did he get the money to start his business?

How much of his business success is due to his father's influence?
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by datizy(f): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Some people sha, their sense of reasoning is still developing even though they look matured in age. So his son should be selling shoes of #500 because his father is a pastor. Smh for that journalist. He needs to receive sense ASAP.
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Orikinla1:

If our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ wore rags, the Roman soldiers would not have cast lots to own his clothes.

lol, you guys are deluded !
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Culin(f): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
Forgive him for not selling the shoes you can afford.

2 Likes

Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
harrowmykel:
and some members are suffering

He will feed the whole nation because he's the GO How many persons have you taken care of cos I know you're comfortable too?? Oga make una dey think before una talk ooo. If na your father nko??

3 Likes

Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Themandator: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Stop disgracing yourself. There are certain persons referred to as the Incorporated trustees of the organization. The list is registered at the Corporate Affairs Commission and you can't be shown in your church cos you're a nobody. I am not referring to the pamphlet used to deceive you and your ilk. You can never be a trustee of Living Faith by virtue of membership. If you like, be a Bishop-General, the smallest member of the Trustees can legally kick you out.

I have seen that of Living Faith and I know what I'm saying. It has Bishop Oyedepo, Faith Oyedepo, Bishop's son and Bishop Abioye.

Stop throwing insult in place of sound reasoning ......screen munch what you have and put it up here .... I have told you a constitution existmand is with the relevant organ of government ..in it you will find a section on leadership... I am a nobody in the church that is why I am there ....my promotion comes from only God ...I know you are one of the few previledged pillars of Christ in your church ..... continue

Your first published comment in this stated that the trustee were him and his household ...thesis one has Abioye and I am sure he his not old enough to be Abioye's biological dad
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
sammytwain:
Afonjas
what's wrong with this bastardized illiterate must every fucking thing be about tribe May u never be able to see anything without tribe till death takes your motherfucking life amiinnnnn!!!!!!
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Abillsable: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Oyedepo's wife and Children are the trustees of Living Faith Inc. When he wants to hand over, he can only hand over to a Trustee and your guess is as good as mine. His son pastors the Church in London, his daughter married his P.A. That is how these men have privatized the church. This same Oyedepo reportedly has 4 jets and NO state in Nigeria can boast of 3 jets.

Adeboye bought a Jet from the donations made to him as a Trustee of RCCG and wrote his name on it. FYI, the income of the RCCG in Nigeria is more than the IGR of about 12 states put together. Yet, you go to the government hospitals and see RCCG members broke, penniless and waiting for 'divine' intervention. That explains why Adeboye made his son his personal assistant. If you disagree with me, go to the vacancies section and request for CVs from RCCG members only and see the number of Resumes you'll be bombarded with.

Judgment should start in the house of God cos churches in Nigeria are all about the money.

What kind of judgement would that be?
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
mayorkyzo:
That's his business,them no force u to buy...besides him and his father are two different people...

I BEG tell them ooo
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
martineverest:
mam,where did he get d money from??

U are surely a redeemer/winner
when I see comments like this I know many humans are brainless. Why are u asking him were he got his money from? Where did u get money to buy data? Does that question makes sense to u? Were did u got a phone to type this nonsense on nairaland? Does it makes sense to u? Why not use your brain well so because his father is a pastor he should now be a pastor too? Don't u no that everybody is not ordain to be a man of God ?? My father is also a pastor but that does not mean I don't have a life to live for myself sad , but wait I don't understand is a bad for a human being to start a shoe business because his father is a pastor?? U have to use ur god given brain for thinking

2 Likes

Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
gabicon:
If they buy luxury items it's the monies of the poor they are taking now they decided to create a business to sustain themselves the price becomes too high. Nawa oooo
na u sabi
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
frosbel2:

But the bible says we are not to love the world and the things that are in the world and that we are to live moderately before all men ??

Hypocrites grin
if you don't know what to say, its best you keep your mouth shut!
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
martineverest:
a redeemer spotted...

Same way son of pastor of world's largest church was doing his business,until him and his pastor father were jailed last yr after his own members sued him......nigerians are still backward
For what reason?

And name of d church or I dnt bliv u
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by omemero(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
why is christainity so divided....? i wont be surprise if that guy is a christain.... THE ENEMY OF A MAN ARE FROM HIS OWN HOUSEHOLD...

1 Like

Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
is it a sin to own a luxury store? i taya for these hypocrites o
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by SuccesYear: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
Op

Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Peacetemi:
What's with some Nigerians and their perpetual display of stupidity?
So because his father is a pastor, the son shouldn't be allowed to go about his business.
Or should he buy expensive shoes and sell them cheap all because his father is a pastor?
Morons!

God bless you my brother. The way some people think really amazes me at times. I begin ti wonder if they make use of tgeir brains at all. I dont know what crime he committed by openin a classy store. Foolish people.
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by room089: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Now I understand!

The shoe the guy couldn't buy in US of A, he rushed down to nigeria, to Adeboye's son's shop thinking he would get it at a very loooooooow price because his father is a G.O. and he doesn't know what money is used for. When things didn't work as planned, he went on facebook to rant.

What he fails to know is that, with Adeboye's personality and influence, most rich importers in the church would supply goods far more costly than that shoe on credit to be paid at his convinient time in the future.

Let's learn to bite before we chew
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
I don't understand oooo...should he be selling it to u guys free of charge? Nawa oooo....This is business oooooo not church things
Re: Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) by deedondavi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Jobless people........ Keep on enjoying the blessing of God almighty.. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend / Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.