Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! (13577 Views)

Massive Recruitment In Top Oil & Gas,banks And Others -apply Now Before Deadline / Sales Associates Position AVAILABLE For ICM,AJAH,SURULERE,FESTIVAL,LEKKI / Sales Rep, Cashiers, Store Keeper, Technician & Others Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! by sunnymighty(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
olumiolu12:
For the fact that you can't do the job doesn't mean you should speak ill of the company or their staff. For your information, Cash and Carry provides job opportunities for people which the government have failed to do.

Please clear the company of the allegation up there instead. We are aware that govt can't employ everybody.
Re: Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! by olumiolu12: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
And Cash and Carry isn't for everybody but for people who can see beyond the stress and remuneration.
Re: Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! by obinoral1179(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
olumiolu12:
For the fact that you can't do the job doesn't mean you should speak ill of the company or their staff. For your information, Cash and Carry provides job opportunities for people which the government have failed to do.

the fault is not from you but our so called government. Cash and carry that doesn't have personal toilet for their staff and you are here trying to defend a foreign organizations that are enslaving us.....
Re: Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! by olumiolu12: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
I have a brother that stays on the mainland. Can he apply for a position in VI?
Re: Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! by siegfried99(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
are there any more vacancies?
Re: Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! by tomrichards: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
yes
siegfried99:
are there any more vacancies?
olumiolu12:
Re: Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! by obinoral1179(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2017
olumiolu12:
olumiolu12 your brother won't survive the meagre salary they will offer him. Mainland to VI on 30k salary maximum.... Abeg help am think am ooooo
Re: Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! by kemifab(f): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
tomrichards:
Candidates has been shortlisted for Allen and they are currently going through training but you can still send your CV, so as to shortlist you whenever there's vacant position there

Have send my CV sir but no response yet. My email is kemmuyi4luv@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! by tomrichards: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2017
@femifab you can come for an open interview tomorrow morning, by 10am
Re: Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! by systeph(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
tomrichards:
@femifab you can come for an open interview tomorrow morning, by 10am

are there still vacancy??
Re: Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! by tomrichards: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Yes
systeph:

are there still vacancy??
Re: Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! by kemifab(f): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Address sir.
Re: Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! by tomrichards: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Tom-Richards Consulting
Block B, Suite 186,
Sura Shopping Complex,
Simpson Street,
Adeniji,
Lagos Island.
Tel: 08147631424, 08140357637
Re: Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! by Charlieubochi: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
OPEN RECRUITMENT!!!
Staffs required at PMC LTD.
A graduate with a minimum of 2.2 in any of the following
* Software engr.
* Software developer
* Business analyst
* Mathematician
* Security analyst
* Sales executive
* Digital marketing
* Service desk analyst
* Customer service Rep.
* Accountants
* Economist
Experience level: 0-2 years
Send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com on or before 20th April 2017.
And non graduates with at least elementary knowledge
* Security personnel
* Cleaners
Salary range: btw #40000 - #60000
Location port Harcourt Rivers state.
send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com or call 07031513680 or before 20th April 2017.

Forward to all you know, you might be helping someone
Pls share and tag someone who might need this.

Forwarded as received.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Answer Common Interview Questions In An Uncommon Way / Hobark International Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.