Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

NSCDC Charging My Driver For Kidnapping With A Fine of #17,000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Charging My Driver For Kidnapping With A Fine of #17,000 (726 Views)

Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / 'From Charging My Phone, I Landed In Prison' - Suspect / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSCDC Charging My Driver For Kidnapping With A Fine of #17,000 by pacino26(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
This afternoon while relaxing with a friend. I got a distress call from my driver after being held since 8am they finally allowed him to make a call.

The narrative from even the officer was that my driver really refused to stop their colleague in front of Enugu North LGA Hq and it now constitutes KIDNAP.

Now I am to pay a fine of #17,000 and #2,000 to reclaim a bus used for kidnap. Make una help me see something for this country. A man is charged wrongly for doing the right thing, humiliated and forced to forfeit work for the day.

That's NSCDC officer Chima C E O stationed at Enugu North interrogating a kidnap suspect within Enugu metropolis. I guess they deserve a medal. I am waiting for their charge to court.

Is it a crime to obey the law while disobeying an officer who is sworn to protect the law but doing otherwise?

Re: NSCDC Charging My Driver For Kidnapping With A Fine of #17,000 by MrMoRitz: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hmnnn...9ja na wah
Re: NSCDC Charging My Driver For Kidnapping With A Fine of #17,000 by tarboshi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
cool Get a hungry lawyer, e no go chop pass #5,000!
Re: NSCDC Charging My Driver For Kidnapping With A Fine of #17,000 by pacino26(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
tarboshi:
cool Get a hungry lawyer, e no go chop pass #5,000!

You wicked o. Hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

55 Years Old Man Loses Dick Over Parking Space / Director Of Etisalat Benin Allegedly Murdered By Assasins In Benin / Scary Story Of How A Man Killed His Mother For Ritual Money Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.