Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,701 members, 7,844,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose (48923 Views)

FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss / Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by marv1: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
What is true talk here ? Cant you read and understand what has been said about this? The useless governor of my state always twisting information and people like you always support him irrespective of the nonsense he has said. What a pity? Have you asked fayose why he has not paid the salaries of his workers of over 6 months even when he was given bail-out funds more than twice by PMB to pay the salaries yet he has no conscience to pay. Osun state gov has paid all his oustanding salaries of workers to date but your hero of self righteousness and noise-making find it very had to pay workers just because he wants to divert the funds for something else.
dukie25:
True talk osokomale the people's governor.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by FreeGlobe(f): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
0b10010011:

Gush! Have never seen a leader as dumb as Fayose!

He is not even fit for a motor park leader, how much more Governor
have you taken this today?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by Realist2: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
fiizznation:
“Even if the law was made before President Buhari assumed office, who is to blame for its implementation? Could President Buhari have implemented a law he does not believe in and could the sacked FRC boss that they have now used as the sacrificial lamb have implemented the law without the consent of the Presidency?”‎

Lord of mercy,lol. How did this illiterate became the governor of a state? Now I know why the presidency never takes this silly illiterate any serious

I thought you were going to address the question you quoted, but lo, you have no answer to it. Can buhari implement any law made by GEJ, if it's not beneficial to him?, what has happened to the report of National Conference organised by GEJ, what about other programs like YOUWIN, PIB bill etc?, which buhari said they belong in archive..
G.O Adeboye got punished because he praised Fayose.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
TheFreeOne:

It's audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
How did you did you select and highlight those point teach me please?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by omojeesu(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
iamanswer:
*Religious apologist*

Since CAN doesn't have a say on a christian affair... While does it still exist as a body in this country.... A body that can't interfare, organize and solve the controversial issues bothering a branch of its body... I wonder..... Now let's view it from God's angle, ''touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm'' Mr. Ex FRC boss, you trespassed your boundry........ Enjoy the soup....

My main point is...... I've never given a f*** in my life and it won't start now........................

....until they get to you and your loved ones?
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by tete7000(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
What is all this nonsense? Why unnecessarily heat up the polity? Must Fayose comment on everything? O ga o!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by omokab: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
0b10010011:

Gush! Have never seen a leader as dumb as Fayose!

He is not even fit for a motor park leader, how much more Governor
truth must be told, I don't think Fayose can get a common sense again in life. It is late already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by elfico(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
fiizznation:
These kids that have turned a once reputable forum like nairaland into some joke are always using zombie or afonja as their defense line in any argument.

I don't even know if am the only person here that think mr seun have to do something about this kids. Honestly, I'm beginning to find this forum very detasteful.

You can't make any comment without getting some silly lashbacks from dumb kids. Smh
Just use the "Report" feature. I do it all the time irrespective of whether the post is aimed at me or not. If everybody "Reports" offensive posts, the forum would become better.

I don't think Seun can do much about. Even giants like Facebook are trying very hard to stop things like these from taking place. And it does take place a lot.
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by ramatintin(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
fayose park well.abeg go cut kpomo for ekiti pipo n stop u disturb u ain't relevant.
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by ramatintin(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
fayose park well.abeg go cut kpomo for ekiti pipo n stop ur disturb u ain't relevant.
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by Doyin2(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
I read comments from imbeciles like fayose,just to ease the day's tension .

Those who think fayose is an epitome of a viable opposition leader,must be sick in the head!

Interpreting every action of govt in a negative way that divides us further as a people, is highly condemnable.

Sacking someone who disobeyed instruction should definitely come easier and faster than sacking someone who have not been found guilty of corruption,beyond reasonable doubt.

Comparing Kaduna killings with the issue at stake,can only come from mentally challenged people like fayose.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
Splinz:

Is there any zombie competent enough to answer these salient questions raised by Fayose

ur mentor fayose as bcum a radio ,,alway talkin but no one even givs a fvck to reply .,,how can a competent governor wit even one objective for his state av so much time to alway b on d radio, calling reporters n travellin to diff state media houses..
ur hero as nt bin seen to commission modern schools to compliment the ekiti's academic image ,,or even award scholarship,,a man that cannt turn around idp camp,ekiti i mean want to teach anoda man hw to turn around a country. i like my tribe so much ;their is adage 4 foreverytin
tailor wey go sow cloth fr pesin naa d wan wey dey im neck we go first sample.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by Orikinla1: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
Splinz:

Is there any zombie competent enough to answer these salient questions raised by Fayose

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
This is what you get when individuals are more revered than the institutions who made them. Nigeria will remain stagnated politically, economically and humanly, as long as those at the helms of affairs of the nation promote individuals above institutions and laws.

As much as I hate Fayose, (and I really hate him from the innermost parts of my bones and marrows), he said the truth about Buhari's reaction as an afterthought and a political move, which is targeted at 2019 elections.

Buhari would have made my day had he stood his ground on that law. He would have sent a strong signal to all and sundry that laws, when made, are meant to be obeyed and not bent to satisfy some zealots, political cockroaches and opportunists. But for now, Buhari has lost it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
divicode:

Thank you sir
The guy is just a nuisance looking for cheap popularity or a way to get even with past events or other people
For those of us in the profession, he is totally incapable, though surrounded by professionals. On my several meetings with him, he appeared a very sadistic fellow

Buhari is to blame here. Why sack the man instead of upholding his stand by making that law work? I hate Fayose for his noise and toutish ways but on this one, Buhari developed a cold feet and should take the hit for it.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by Zedoo(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
lawbabs:
I have been following the Obaze story since 2013. Trust me, it is not a PMB arrangement... Obaze brought personal beef to his office! Before he became Executive Secretary of FRC, he instigated a revolt against Adeboye, being a Zonal pastor in RCCG at that time. He actively left Redeemed and resigned as a pastor in Redeem afterward.

Upon his appointment, as the ES of FRC in 2011, he started using his office to fight Adeboye in the name of Finacial Laws. The same guy was used against Sanusi, when Sanusi blew the Whistle about missing NNPC funds. The same guy fought the MD of Stanbic IBTC for personal reason, until the woman went to court, and received backing from CBN, before he kept quiet!

His antecedents are clear enough for all to see...

Ok therefore adeboye is now a saint. Dogmatic Nigerian...add THINK as one of your brain's functions... Fayose raised very good questions which have failed to answer instead lyk a religious gobbler you have chosen to meddle in church politics... PMB is a goat...
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by eph12(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
lawbabs:
I have been following the Obaze story since 2013. Trust me, it is not a PMB arrangement... Obaze brought personal beef to his office! Before he became Executive Secretary of FRC, he instigated a revolt against Adeboye, being a Zonal pastor in RCCG at that time. He actively left Redeemed and resigned as a pastor in Redeem afterward.

Upon his appointment, as the ES of FRC in 2011, he started using his office to fight Adeboye in the name of Finacial Laws. The same guy was used against Sanusi, when Sanusi blew the Whistle about missing NNPC funds. The same guy fought the MD of Stanbic IBTC for personal reason, until the woman went to court, and received backing from CBN, before he kept quiet!

His antecedents are clear enough for all to see...
For the fact that Osibanjo the vice president was present and easily accessible by Adeboye for confirmation and advice, I refuse to believe that the president didn't give his consent. As far as I'm concerned they're only making a scapegoat of the sacked DG. There's no way Adeboye would have taken his decision without speaking with Osinbajo first since he is a key member of the government.
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by henryhemon(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Zedoo:

Ok therefore adeboye is now a saint. Dogmatic Nigerian...add THINK as one of your brain's functions... Fayose raised very good questions which have failed to answer instead lyk a religious gobbler you have chosen to meddle in church politics... PMB is a goat...

Your father or you n your generation n those unborn who aren't goats where are you in the scheme of things,you can never get to the level of the person you call a goat. Usele** thing.
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by macluvph1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
fiizznation:
These kids that have turned a once reputable forum like nairaland into some joke are always using zombie or afonja as their defense line in any argument.

I don't even know if am the only person here that think mr seun have to do something about this kids. Honestly, I'm beginning to find this forum very detasteful.

You can't make any comment without getting some silly lashbacks from dumb kids. Smh

You find the forum detasteful cos it doesn't go the way you wish.

Dictator in the waiting.

Anu Mpama.
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by Osanoghodua1: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
GOD will bless FAYOSE
God brought him at this time

Please don't be an atheist, accept Jesus
Jesus will crush these JIHADIST just ask Hod
to crush them with His power and something
Will happen. Cry to God.
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by MrPresident1: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
fiizznation:

My brother don't mind those small kids, the best thing you can do is just deactivate and go away.
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by masseratti: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
duni04:

Like he was analysing when he said Aisha Buhari couldn't enter the USA? Like he was also analysing when he used Ekiti state money to rent a room in NICON Abuja just to prove that Buhari was in Abuja and not London? Or like he was analysing when he said the Chibok girls were never kidnapped?
This thug of a governor jumps on any topic that has Buhari in it just so he can be seen to be criticising Buhari. You must be a complete and total slowpoke to believe anything that man says.
u forgot the china trip,same man with wike imposed sheriff on pdp, this people will support the devil just because they hate pmb/Yorubas.
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by senatordave1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
This man is a mad man.since the code is now law,does buhari have any other choice than to obey it? Is it only rccg that it affects or has affected? Is he not aware that obazee acted on his own but legally? Fayose should take several seats.up buhari forever
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
wow, so d man has been sacked, from wat i read, the minister of trade and culture, Mr Okechuckwu Enalemah told him to suspend dat code but he refuse, so i think the minister took up the case to the president and dat was why he was sacked for disobeying his boss, but d issue in redeem church is dat of internal and not any law, because dat law was there since and it was not being obeyed and why is it now its been carried out while other churches have not complied, there are issues sorrounding the change of leadership in redeem church wich they are hiding frm d public

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by Zedoo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
henryhemon:

Your father or you n your generation n those unborn who aren't goats where are you in the scheme of things,you can never get to the level of the person you call a goat. Usele** thing.

When the time comes I will remind you...
Anybody can be king my man...
That's why there is such a thing as foolish king or wise king or stupid king....

Ure right I can never attain buhari's stupidity and bigotry levels, NEVER!

Neither will I descend to your office-licking paltry conscience that stays blind to truth level ..., positions,money, religious alignment cannot buy my truth...
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
fayose is stupid. whether they sack the FRC BOSS or not he will still talk against Buhari
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by odogwubiafra: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
fiizznation:
“Even if the law was made before President Buhari assumed office, who is to blame for its implementation? Could President Buhari have implemented a law he does not believe in and could the sacked FRC boss that they have now used as the sacrificial lamb have implemented the law without the consent of the Presidency?”‎

Lord of mercy,lol. How did this illiterate became the governor of a state? Now I know why the presidency never takes this silly illiterate any serious

Who is the illiterate here, Buhari or Fayose? But the question is as clear as daylight. "Could President Buhari have implemented a law he does not believe" So soon you have forgotten why we are where we are now, let me give you some tips.

1) Buhari has refused to devalue naira, even when all professional advices made it clear that, that is one of the proven economic tools in addressing recession. What was his response? That he has not convinced himself on why naira should be devalued. [b]Now the economy is in shambles.
[/b]
2) On the maiden media chart, on Kanu and Dasuki's continuous detention. He asked the journalist that how is he sure that Kanu and Dasuki will not jump bail if allowed the bail as granted by the court. These men have gained popularity more than ever.

3) On TSA, he claimed to have the political power to implement it 100% after GEJ failed due to lack of willpower. So on and on. [b][/b]Now there is liquidity problem in almost all the commercial banks.

All these assertions show that he approves any action by his appointees. Lack of sincerity of purpose on the part of Buhari will cause this country to disintegrate sooner than we expect.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by precious1967(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Obaze has chosen d path of destruction like judas iscariot definately he ll perish at d appropiate time.
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by voicelez: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
e pain am die grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

fiizznation:

Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by voicelez: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
he is doing the right thing... opposition

TOPCRUISE:
fayose is stupid. whether they sack the FRC BOSS or not he will still talk against Buhari
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose by jomoh: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
datola:
So Buahari forgot Pastor Adeboye has influence on the electorate when they passed the law? They now remembered after the deed has been done?

This Fayose self!

For your information and the gullible ones, the code was implemented during GEJ era. When GEJ was confronted, he pointed that the man at the helm is a Redeem(ed) pastor. The Obazee was once accused of sexual harassment by one his senior staff members who's also a RCCG pastor's wife. May be that's why he was suspended or resigned from being a pastor and wanted to revenge. As Adegboruwa wrote yesterday, the church has been court for some time to challenge the law. It was when they lost that the respected G.O complied.

The issue is more of power tussle within RCCG. Read Mr Adegboruwa's article of yesterday, another RCCG pastor advising our refereed G.O not to follow the path of Yahya Jammeh of the Gambia. Most of the pastors want to fly private jets around the world too and and have unfettered access to church money.

That is the result of church building their treasure on earth. They display so much wealth and pay lip service to soul winning and service to mankind as admonished by our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is an abomination for men of God to bully people around with body guards and armed security men. Nothing Christ-like again about Nigerian church. The glory people see, desire and they want to die for is money, money and more money.

The difference between them and wicked politicians is the difference between 5 and 6.

Politician don't respect them, they only respect their influence on their naive followers for votes.

I don't know of you're a Christian or Muslim but you just wrote the truth but the deafening silence from the so called respected G.O. about the true state of affairs is what still baffles me.

Adeboye as a respected man of God knows all the truth that

1. The issue has been on ground since the time of GEJ

2. The issue originated from his own inner caucus making it an internal affair(a redeem) drawn out to the public.

3. The issue was a power tussle that resulted in someone (Obazee) using his position to attack the other.

yet instead of the man(Adeboye) to quietly call on the president and let him know the true state of things, he chose to accuse an innocent government headed by a Muslim of interference in the affairs of the church. Going as far as telling his church members to get party membership cards.

That information sent a wrong signal to the whole world who interpreted the whole saga as an intentional act by a Muslim president to attack churches in the country.

If not for the quick back ground information like this that came out, some mischievous elements like this so called Fayose has started to link the issue to the kaduna killings and some ignorant and uninformed ones out their will still be spreading the false news around.

For this singular act of SILENCE, Adeboye has lost every single act of respect I might have had for him. He displayed a very high level of hypocrisy not expected of a revered man of God. It is not only dangerous, but it also has the capacity to threaten the peaceful coexistence of Muslims and Christians in the country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President / Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.