Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Soaring Price Of Food Items... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soaring Price Of Food Items... (614 Views)

Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets / GRAB: Download Link For "SOARING EAGLES"(FUNAI Song) Ready Now!! / Latest: "Soaring Eagle" (funai Song) Release By David D'psalmist {ft.chris_hornz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soaring Price Of Food Items... by Nbote(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
While Nigerians are still trying to recover from the exhaustion of the festive season, the new year seems to have started or rather, continued from where d inflation left off last year.

The prices of items most especially food items seems to be at an all time high. Jus earlier today I found out a litre of kerosene now sells for between #350 and #400, a bottle of red oil now sells between #800 and #1000, a cup milk cup of garri now sells for about #30 or #40 with a bag selling for #12000 and I also found out cost of refilling gas has gone up as well. Provisions and other items have not been left out as well as almost everything seems to be setting an all time high record.

This is really a scary prospect considering d precarious situation most Nigerians already find themselves and how d prices of items hardly go back to the original price in dis country once there's been an increase. ABEG NA D SAME THING FOR UNA SYD? All dat seems to be ringing in my head right now is Wande Coal's voice screaming "SHEY NA LIKE DIS WE GO DEY DEY?....
cc. lalasticlala
Re: Soaring Price Of Food Items... by ONITIJU1: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
SO SAD IF U ASK ME & OTHER NIGERIANS. THE HARDSHIP IS JUST GETTING WORSE BY THE DAY. TO EAT NOW, IS A PROBLEM. I HOPE WE GET IT RIGHT, SOME DAY!

(1) (Reply)

Sorry content removed / Have You Seen This Woman? / Look At Mansions Of Two African Dictators In America.. They Are Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.