Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,069 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Just Had This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Just Had This Dream (915 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had This Dream by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
I decided to go to a certain church for a service on this day of the dream. smiley

I got in with alot of reverence and sat down on one of the benches. I could see someone I knew, probably a relative, not sure. It was the kind of face that would tell a person that they were at the wrong place. The someone I knew only in the dream came and whispered to me that he was going to bomb the church. shocked Then he went back to his seat and continued worshipping with zeal grin

I sat there for a moment shocked. At first, I second guessed him and wondered if I heard wrong because it seemed like it may have happened in a trance within the dream. I also wondered whether I should tell the other church members to save themselves. Then I became convinced that the best decision was for me to just leave. I left running all the way undecided

I met a few police men on the way and I knew they were suspicious of the bomber, and me shocked . They also seemed to to associate me with the actions of the bomber without actually talking to me. shocked So I ran past them to avoid them. cool They wanted to fix me angry At that point, I too felt like I supported the bomber, and was his co - conspirator lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Had This Dream by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Muafrika2:
I decided to go to a certain church for a service on this day of the dream. smiley

I got in with alot of reverence and sat down on one of the benches. I could see someone I knew, probably a relative, not sure. It was the kind of face that would tell a person that they were at the wrong place. The someone I knew only in the dream came and whispered to me that he was going to bomb the church. shocked Then he went back to his seat and continued worshipping with zeal grin

I sat there for a moment shocked. At first, I second guessed him and wondered if I heard wrong because it seemed like it may have happened in a trance within the dream. I also wondered whether I should tell the other church members to save themselves. Then I became convinced that the best decision was for me to just leave. I left running all the way undecided

I met a few police men on the way and I knew they were suspicious of the bomber, and me shocked . They also seemed to to associate me with the actions of the bomber without actually talking to me. shocked So I ran past them to avoid them. cool They wanted to fix me angry At that point, I too felt like I supported the bomber, and was his co - conspirator lipsrsealed

What is your attitude towards the body of Christ?
Re: I Just Had This Dream by zoneboy: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
You are suffering from chronic malaria. See a doctor immediately
Re: I Just Had This Dream by blessedvisky(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Muafrika2:

It seems Boko Haram spirit was/is affecting your ancestors and their descendants (including you). Contact TB Joshua for total deliverance.
Re: I Just Had This Dream by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Pidgin2:

It depends. Some are genuine. Others are impostors that deserve to be bombed grin
Re: I Just Had This Dream by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Muafrika2:

It depends. Some are genuine. Others are impostors that deserve to be bombed grin

I guessed as much. It seems you are hostile to Christians? You might get into trouble one of these days, it's a warning smiley
Re: I Just Had This Dream by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Do you reside in the north??
Re: I Just Had This Dream by hopefulLandlord: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
blessedvisky:

It seems Boko Haram spirit was/is affecting your ancestors and their descendants (including you). Contact TB Joshua for total deliverance.

grin
Re: I Just Had This Dream by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
Do you reside in the north??
Nope
Re: I Just Had This Dream by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Muafrika2:
Nope
what about any family/friend there?
Re: I Just Had This Dream by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
what about any family/friend there?
Am in Kenya. I don't like Islamic terrorists either.
Re: I Just Had This Dream by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
Muafrika2:

Am in Kenya. I don't like Islamic terrorists either.
Lol.. Biko, its just a dream or symptom of malaria. You can't be in kenya and be dreaming bombs.
Or

Are you a Nigerian??
Re: I Just Had This Dream by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. Biko, its just a dream or symptom of malaria. You can't be in kenya and be dreaming bombs.
Or

Are you a Nigerian??
Why Not? undecided
Re: I Just Had This Dream by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
Muafrika2:

Why Not? undecided

al Shabaab shocked
Re: I Just Had This Dream by Immorttal: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Pidgin2:

abeg leave Christ for this matter
Re: I Just Had This Dream by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

al Shabaab shocked
grin
Yep

We've got our own terrorists
Re: I Just Had This Dream by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Now that's a Vivid dream shocked.
Perhaps you've been thinking about the bombings recently
Re: I Just Had This Dream by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: I Just Had This Dream by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
SirWere:

Maybe. Though I don't dwell on such for long smiley
Re: I Just Had This Dream by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Muafrika2:
Maybe. Though I don't dwell on such for long smiley
Eh; the brain could be dwelling more on the matter unconsciously....

The brain is mysterious; miss
Re: I Just Had This Dream by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 11, 2017
SirWere:

Eh; the brain could be dwelling more on the matter unconsciously....

The brain is mysterious; miss
Alright grin

(1) (Reply)

The Priest Who Converted To Islam Tells His Reason / The HU Will Help You! / Many Achievements Aren't From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.