Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why Can't PMB Fulfil Even A Single Promise; NYSC Batch B Stream2 Now March - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Can't PMB Fulfil Even A Single Promise; NYSC Batch B Stream2 Now March (1482 Views)

Nysc Batch B Stream2 Online Registration @klassic Cybercafe Ekpan/warri / *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 / Good News For Batch B Stream2!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't PMB Fulfil Even A Single Promise; NYSC Batch B Stream2 Now March by Realtouchnot: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
I don't know how true this information is, but it's a sad one. Remember, NYSC said they could only mobilise 1/3rd of prospective corp members because of lack of fund. President Buhari came out and said it himself that they should mobilise every eligible corp member, that he has directed money to be made available to them. They then called a few number to camp in Nov and promised others that by early January 2017, they'll go to camp. Now they've gone back to their original plan. My question is, was it that Buhari forgot to make the money available to them, or he can't keep even one of his promises. Now these guys are already getting stranded this new year. What a country!

NYSC 2016 BATCH ‘B ’ STREAM II UPDATE.

The NYSC Management wishes to inform prospective Corps members for the 2016 Batch 'B' (Stream II) to note that the Orientation Course has been scheduled to hold around March, 2017 in place of the Batch "A" Orientation exercise.
This measure was taken due to inadequate Budgetary allocation for the 2016 scheme.
As we regret the inconvenience this may cause you. Management request prospective Corps members to note that information on the reprinting of green card, online printing/collection of call-up letters and the commencement date for the 2017 Batch 'A' Orientation course will be conveyed, through our official website: www.nysc.gov.ng, facebook account: www.facebook.com/officialnysc and twitter handle: www.twitter.com/nysc_ng.

Thanks for your Understanding.

Management
Re: Why Can't PMB Fulfil Even A Single Promise; NYSC Batch B Stream2 Now March by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
PMB is just one man
Re: Why Can't PMB Fulfil Even A Single Promise; NYSC Batch B Stream2 Now March by Horlufemi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why Can't PMB Fulfil Even A Single Promise; NYSC Batch B Stream2 Now March by Yorubaangel(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nigeria and frustration.....

Re: Why Can't PMB Fulfil Even A Single Promise; NYSC Batch B Stream2 Now March by zuby4real10(m): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
jesus. After i already bought my white canvas nd shorts hoping to be in camp on 16th of January.
Re: Why Can't PMB Fulfil Even A Single Promise; NYSC Batch B Stream2 Now March by Chriswazo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Realtouchnot, before you spew rubbish due to frustration, you first crosscheck your information. How many times will NYSC deny this ur info on their twitter platform, some people sef , i don't know who opened Nairaland gate for una?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't PMB Fulfil Even A Single Promise; NYSC Batch B Stream2 Now March by Brizle(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
Realtouchnot:

I don't know how true this information is, but it's a sad one. Remember, NYSC said they could only mobilise 1/3rd of prospective corp members because of lack of fund. President Buhari came out and said it himself that they should mobilise every eligible corp member, that he has directed money to be made available to them. They then called a few number to camp in Nov and promised others that by early January 2017, they'll go to camp. Now they've gone back to their original plan. My question is, was it that Buhari forgot to make the money available to them, or he can't keep even one of his promises. Now these guys are already getting stranded this new year. What a country!

NYSC 2016 BATCH ‘B ’ STREAM II UPDATE.

The NYSC Management wishes to inform prospective Corps members for the 2016 Batch 'B' (Stream II) to note that the Orientation Course has been scheduled to hold around March, 2017 in place of the Batch "A" Orientation exercise.
This measure was taken due to inadequate Budgetary allocation for the 2016 scheme.
As we regret the inconvenience this may cause you. Management request prospective Corps members to note that information on the reprinting of green card, online printing/collection of call-up letters and the commencement date for the 2017 Batch 'A' Orientation course will be conveyed, through our official website: www.nysc.gov.ng, facebook account: www.facebook.com/officialnysc and twitter handle: www.twitter.com/nysc_ng.

Thanks for your Understanding.

Management
make una try dey visit twitter na...NYSC said the news is false. Please stop wit all dis rubbish news

1 Like

Re: Why Can't PMB Fulfil Even A Single Promise; NYSC Batch B Stream2 Now March by benueguy(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2017
Brizle:
make una try dey visit twitter na...NYSC said the news is false. Please stop wit all dis rubbish news
Chriswazo:
Realtouchnot, before you spew rubbish due to frustration, you first crosscheck your information. How many times will NYSC deny this ur info on their twitter platform, some people sef , i don't know who opened Nairaland gate for una?
"broses" una well done. In a sane country information like this would have been published since December or 1st week of January. I've currently halted a project that would have gotten me some money because I don't know when we'll be going. NYSC is just silent, heaping pressures upon pressures on graduates. Don't blame the op abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe / NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register / Which Organizations In Abuja Provide Accomodation For Corpers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.