Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview (44083 Views)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / Seeking Job / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2017
Dude will be like......... Which kind wahala be this?

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Melahou(m): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2017
PaperLace:

It's either you can drive manual or you can't. grin

I no of people that can only drive automatic cars...manual is serious task for them...
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Cityguy: 10:07am On Jan 11, 2017
Trying to play smart! At least, he would have to get something doing for them to retrieve money for repairs. You've gotten the job dude grin

1 Like

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Umoruhalima68: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2017
justi4jesu:
grin grin
best 4 men and woman 08039220769

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Success5313(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2017
crashed like MMM
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by fm7070: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2017
The man is not a professional driver, maybe he can drive a little or just graduated from driving school.
Situation of the country and long term joblessness pushed him to take readily available driving job
and here is the ugly result. I pity him sha cos he will feel like committing suicide after the incident.
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by justuschi50: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2017
job interviews failed
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by olowobaba10: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2017
CARRY GO !

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by GoldHorse(m): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2017
Did he still get the job..?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Marrtynze(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
Very sure he ain't getting that job again, he's probably cursed
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Phobia1: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mrop:
A man has ended up incurring huge debts while trying his bit to secure a job as a driver.
The unnamed man had come for a job interview as a driver after being invited by a company he applied to. However when he came, a disaster occurred.

According to one Omo GbajaBiamila who shared the story on twitter via his handle, the applicant was asked to take out the company's car "for a spin" but he ended up crashing the vehicle.

Now, he is already owing the company some money despite not having started work yet.

Below is how GbajaBiamila told the story:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/man-seeking-job-as-driver-crashes.html?m=0

eeyah learner ni. tell ur guy to try me
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by hymanflex(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
since i dont have a thing to say, let me kuku laff

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Moborlarh(f): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
His Village Witches be like: Is our work ooo #SoftWork grin grin
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by talk2hb1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
I will employe such person, and I will pay his full Salary. He will be loyal in the long run, which is what every employeers want.
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Bestbeelieve: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thats'all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided...... i wanted hire a driver too and on the first day hiring him i noticed he couldnt even start the vehicle much less engage the gears. and he was arguing he could drive. i just took my keys and told him good bye.... Hia! 9ja i throway salute.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno School Needs 5000 Teachers / Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? / Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.