Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize (958 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / Joomla Web Design Job: Please Contact Me If You Are An Excellent In Joomla / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 4:31am On Jan 11, 2017
Hello everyone, I urgently need someone who is excellent in wordpress website design to fix and customize this website.

The theme it runs on is The7 — Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme.

Present State: The website theme has been installed and the menu has been set. There is content for the website except for images which is expected to be gotten online.

Kindly note that I will need to see previous works you have done before I will decide to let you do the job. and most of our conversation would be on here.

Time frame: 24hr delivery from start to finish of the completed website.

Cost to Be discussed.
Re: Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2017
Your site needs an overhaul just like you said. I can handle it for a token.
Re: Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize by realunclej(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2017
How much are you willing to pay?
Re: Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize by yomalex(m): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2017
AFOLSNETWORKS:
Hello everyone, I urgently need someone who is excellent in wordpress website design to fix and customize this website.

The theme it runs on is The7 — Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme.

Present State: The website theme has been installed and the menu has been set. There is content for the website except for images which is expected to be gotten online.

Kindly note that I will need to see previous works you have done before I will decide to let you do the job. and most of our conversation would be on here.

Time frame: 24hr delivery from start to finish of the completed website.

Cost to Be discussed.
I'm available
Re: Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2017
Laive:
Your site needs an overhaul just like you said. I can handle it for a token.

Can we see the website you have designed?
Re: Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2017
realunclej:
How much are you willing to pay?

I dont think money is the starting issue. Kindly sight your work with proof.
Re: Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize by alakuko: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2017
Email me on bukolaolushola@yahoo.com and let's discuss. I will do it for you.

Check Ballsbridgegrains.com that is my latest site
Re: Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize by yomalex(m): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2017
AFOLSNETWORKS:

trendyhotelibadan.com
tabletsmerhant.com
tipsdome.com
Re: Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2017
AFOLSNETWORKS:

I built and own www.flipam.com
Also worked partly on www.nct.com.ng. Some sites I've worked on are yet to be hosted live. However, the main issue here is to work on your site. Quote me if I'll be the one to handle yours. I finish it to your taste before payment.
Re: Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thanks guys, I have someone working on the site at the moment. I will revert if i need someone else. Thank you so much.
Re: Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
AFOLSNETWORKS:
Thanks guys, I have someone working on the site at the moment. I will revert if i need someone else. Thank you so much.
That's okay...
Re: Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello guys, i need someone to urgently work on a new site similar to the above.

http://the7.io/corporate/

1 Like

Re: Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize by cachy5(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
AFOLSNETWORKS:

send a pm so we discuss...and show you some of my work
Re: Urgent: I Need A Person Who's Excellent In Wordpress To Fix & Customize by havilahconsults: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2017
AFOLSNETWORKS:

Havilah Consults have the best kind of web service for you. Pls call/WhatsApp 0.7.0.6.7.1.9.0.2.2.2

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Review / How To Boost Your Seo And Traffic / Come And Take This 4.1k Instagram Account Starting At 2k. Highest Bider Takes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.