Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises (728 Views)

Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed / I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by edunwablog: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2017
President Buhari has once again reassured Nigerians that he will surely fulfill all his campaign promises.

Buhari said this while commissioning the Kuchigoro Primary Health Care Centre.

Read His Full Speech Below..

We shall focus more on the people living in the rural areas and the vulnerable population in our society such as women, children under 5years of age and the elderly in collaboration with national and international partners.

Let me state clearly, that this revitalization programme is in alignment with the agenda of our party, the All Progressive Congress (APC). We did promise to provide succor to the poor while at the same time providing for all other segments of the society. I am aware that out of pocket payment for health constitute over 70% of total health expenditure. This is more than the globally recommended 30-40%. However, only less than 5% of the total population is covered by any kind of health insurance or risk protection mechanism which is against the recommended 90% coverage by the World Health Organisation. Our vision is to reverse this unsatisfactory situation and better care for the poor and needy.

Our Administration in recognition of this promised to revitalize one Primary Health Care Centre in each of the political wards in the country. So far, we have commenced the revitalization of one Primary Health Care in each senatorial zone in the country. Our vision is to revitalize 10,000 Primary Health Care Facilities in Nigeria using a phased approach. The first phase of this approach is what we are flagging off today. It will signal the revitalization of the first 109 Primary Health Care facilities across the 36 states and the FCT.

Kuchigoro Primary Health Care Centre has been renovated as a model primary health care center where quality health care services will be obtained at little or no cost to the beneficiaries. This is through the collaboration of Government (Federal Ministry of Health, National Primary Health Care Development Agency, Federal Capital Development Administration and the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital) and Partners such as General Electric and Sterling Bank.
Read full detail at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/01/buhari-am-man-of-my-word-i-will-fulfill.html

Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 11, 2017
when!? undecided in December of 2018 when yer term ends
Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by Izonpikin: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2017
grin grin
Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:20am On Jan 11, 2017
In Buhari I believe.....

Just 2years he took over and some wanted to kill themselves like everything should be alright overnight.

Remember the man without a shoe ruled for like 6years and he and his cabinet almost ruined us.

Nigeria will be great very soon smiley
Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by proeast(m): 6:25am On Jan 11, 2017
This old dullard still has the mouth to talk, after destroying this country Nemesis will surely catch up with you before you kick the bucket
Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by ThinkSmarter: 6:27am On Jan 11, 2017
Come on, Shut the f**k up!
A renowned hypocrite like U.
Who re u fooling.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2017
proeast:
Someone should inject this guy with anti zombie serum, he desperately needs it asap!

While you actually need this

Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by rawpadgin(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2017
zombies will always believe whatever u say to them

1 Like

Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by Baawaa(m): 6:33am On Jan 11, 2017
Buhari should not forget that "a tree cannot make a forest", majority of his cabinet members are working against the growth of this nation.Beacause some of them believes that stealing is not corruption.
Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by BrokenTV: 6:35am On Jan 11, 2017
Is he talking about the campaign promise that I denied or which other one
Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by BrokenTV: 6:35am On Jan 11, 2017
Is he talking about the campaign promises that he denied or which other one
Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by dunkem21(m): 6:47am On Jan 11, 2017
BrokenTV:
Is he talking about the campaign promises that he denied or which other one

I tire o .. He should just remind us which of the campaign promises he intends to fulfill ..

Mtchew undecided
Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by Chugavey(m): 7:00am On Jan 11, 2017
How BUBU runs Nigeria, and the zombies will be like "sai baba!!!"

Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by george93(m): 7:11am On Jan 11, 2017
is that so. most of ur zombies no longer believe u let alone someone like me that never voted u

1 Like

Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by Jesusloveyou: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
when!? undecided in December of 2018 when yer term ends
this year is still far for Nigeria to be better , not to talk of 2019.
Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by eyeview: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2017
With just two years to go, he is still campaigning.

With barely two years to go, with nothing to show, his zombies are still believing that he will perform.
Please,what kind of juju did APC use on these zombies cry
Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
this year is still far for Nigeria to be better , not to talk of 2019.
I meant to say he's full of air
Re: Buhari-am A Man Of My Word I Will Fulfill All My Campaign Promises by HtwoOw: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2017
Buhari i believe in

If these wailers and avengers and the awa oyel pipu , and the saboteurs all can disappear from the planet,

Buhari will make Nigeria look like GB in a few years

I wanted to say Dubai, but i am sure some goats will still twist the comparison to Islamizing

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Exodus Redux: Igbo/hebrew/jewish Identity And The Shaping Of History / Why I Am Happy Muhammed Buhari Is The President Of Nigeria Today / US Govt Making Moves To Resolve N-delta Crisis —consul-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.