Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos (47821 Views)

Ayiri Emami With Oshiomhole In London, Davido Hails Oshiomhole / Mr Eazi Pictured With Femi Otedola At Abuja Residence (photos) / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by Benjom(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2017
The legend himself
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by braining01: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2017
Ayiri with Blackberry bold 2 representing......
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by BlueRayDick: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2017
LordAdam7:

Na Bovi.

Bobos don chop clean mouth sharp sharp lyk say na yard e dey.

-Lord

I see Bovi, na that other guy on round neck I been dey refer to...... We no know who him be
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by alaskido(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2017
MrPresident1:
When I grow up I will be a singer grin

Money dey inside that work well well smiley

When you grow up? Are you 2 years old. WizKid and Korede Bellow started out very young like say 20 - 23 years. I know you are more than 23 years. So when do you want to grow to be a musician? When you are 45 years? grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by MrPresident1: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2017
alaskido:

When you grow up? Are you 2 years old. WizKid and Korede Bellow started out very young like say 20 - 23 years. I know you are more than 23 years. So when do you want to grow to be a musician? When you are 45 years? grin grin cheesy

My brother, with God all things are possible grin

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by jostking: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2017
dainformant:
Nigerian music star, Innocent Idibia popularly known as 2face Idibia hosted business mogul -chief Ayiri Emami, at his palatable residence. The Warri billionaire visited in his classic customized 1965 Bentley -which was admired by 2face, prominent comedian Bovi and others. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/2face-idibia-hosts-warri-billionaire.html

Please dont ever addrress TUBABA as Nigerian Music Star again, it should have been NIGERIA MUSIC LEGEND, Innocent Idibia aka Tubaba... for next time sake..

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2017
This shouldn't have made front page. What do we stand to gain from this crap?
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by Harinholar(f): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2017
Cool
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Na the Hennesssey catch my own eye....Nothing more. By the way, everybody on the table has been accounted for, except the 4th guy.....Who is he? Ayiri driver or a privileged militant?
My brother, na same thing dey our mind o. You need know how drink begin hungry me as I sight that bottle. Chai! If no be work, man for just begin drink straight cheesy cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2017
jostking:

Please dont ever addrress TUBABA as Nigerian Music Star again, it should have been NIGERIA MUSIC LEGEND, Innocent Idibia aka Tubaba... for next time sake..
Gbam! Seconded

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by Orikinla1: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2017
When Big Boys meet. cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by united25(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2017
Zamfaran:
And when did a revered Tuface start hobnobbing with kidults and nonentities who obviously have nada to offer their society other than noise?
Dats bcus u don't live in warri xo I don't expect u 2 know anytyn...tuface wedding in dubai ..who did u tink sponsored it and whose yantch did u tink dey used 2 convey guest to the hotel reception ..xo don't talk rubbish anyhow..

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by gincmedia: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Now where are those people with the funny memes captioned: Those who Give A F****k Went That Way grin grin grin

But it's 2face - everybody loves 2face

Cool, talented down to earth nigga!

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by wink2015(m): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Ayiri is a waste to the good people of delta state. Warri is in bad state at the moment. ( Please do not blame it on the youth or youth crisis, the Nigerian media or Nigerian press including the social media have been singing this youth crisis for too long to the extent that they have blown it out of proportion )

The point is that rich deltan like Ayiri seem not to understand how to invest his riches that will create multiple streams of income for the suffering youth. Ayiri is often seen in the public eyes as someone who like to play to the gallery and he cherished propaganda.

Governor Ibori who brought Ayiri to limelight brought down the economy of delta state by looting the delta state treasury. His immediate brother that Ibori handed over the office of governor of delta state took after him to loot delta state the more.

Now delta state can not boost of any major industry to give employment to the youth. Boys are driving keke all over the places. Graduate are driving keke all over the place thanks to governor Ibori handwork.

All what Ibori did was to loot the treasury of delta state and build up empire with it in the united kingdom.

Governor Ibori properties has been seized in the united kingdom following his trials and conviction by the uk court. Having served his prison terms he is now appealing his sentences all with a view to clear is name and gain back his seized properties.

LET IT BE KNOWN FOR THE SAKE OF EMPHASIS AND AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT THAT FORMER GOVERNOR IBORI CAN NOT EAT HIS CAKE AND HAVE IT. IBORI SHOULD REALISE THAT BRITAIN IS NOT THE COUNTRY HE CAN PLAY THAT JOKE WITH.

Lastly, if Ibori ever step his foot in Nigeria, the Buhari government is waiting to pick him up to face further trials. That is the bitter pills Ibori has to swallow for being corrupt.

The moral lesson from Ibori travails is that it pays to be honest no matter your status in life be you a rich man or a poor man.

Young men like Ayiri who is splashing ill gotten wealth wrongly has a lesson to learn from the travails of his mentor, governor Ibori.

No matter how long Ibori try to photoshop his image to look clean in the eyes of the public all deltans know that Ibori messed up the affairs under his stewardship during the time of plenty.

He did not invest the fortune of delta state or save money that can carry the state along during this time of recession.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by gincmedia: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2017
alaskido:

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2017
deebrain:
2face is such a role model.

If you see him outside, you will be amazed. simplicity to the core (saw him once and it left me speechless --it taught me a lot).

Why someone that is still daddy's boy, showing daddy's money won't let me hear word.

Davido is really giving people like you sleepless night grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by mrtegation99(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2017
jostking:

You deserve a bottle of Hennessy
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by mrtegation99(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2017
jostking:

Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by punche(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2017
Tuface look fresher than this Ayiri guy. Is he really a B......................?
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by Blonchilli(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2017
dainformant:
Nigerian music star, Innocent Idibia popularly known as 2face Idibia hosted business mogul -chief Ayiri Emami, at his palatable residence. The Warri billionaire visited in his classic customized 1965 Bentley -which was admired by 2face, prominent comedian Bovi and others. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/2face-idibia-hosts-warri-billionaire.html
How did you get the pics bro? Just asking cos it looks like you were there
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by Araoluwa005(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Na the Hennesssey catch my own eye....Nothing more. By the way, everybody on the table has been accounted for, except the 4th guy.....Who is he? Ayiri driver or a privileged militant?
open you eyes
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2017
Baba God no forget to open doors of blessings for us. Why we wait on you, give us the spirit and grace to be be patient.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by kennynikky(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2017
MrPresident1:
When I grow up I will be a singer grin

Money dey inside that work well well smiley
dat crack voice of urs abi, broda football pays.. I don port as ballboy..
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2017
ch91:
why is bovi not invited to the dinning??

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by MOSTEC(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2017
I don't knw, but i always look forward to ur comments and post. U are intrigueing. Dunno if am cruching on u, or it just a mere likeness.
INTROVERT:
OK seen
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by kenoz(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2017
kiss
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by BlaQWolf: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
ch91:
why is bovi not invited to the dinning??

If all of them dy dining, who go snap the pics kwanu?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by BlaQWolf: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
MOSTEC:
I don't knw, but i always look forward to ur comments and post. U are intrigueing. Dunno if am cruching on u, or it just a mere likeness.

Na crunchies abi chocolate crunch? Make I find small trouble...it should be crushing bros not cruching. Oya blame it on typo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by MOSTEC(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
No one is above mistake. Thanks anyway.
BlaQWolf:

Na crunchies abi chocolate crunch? Make I find small trouble...it should be crushing bros not cruching. Oya blame it on typo!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by deebrain(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Davido is really giving people like you sleepless night grin grin grin
Yes. sleepless nights in prayers that he humbles himself.
Re: 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos by BlaQWolf: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
MOSTEC:
No one is above mistake. Thanks anyway.

I know...that's why I jokingly said make I find trouble...no reason am...just messing around bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isimbi Alliance Celebrates Her Birthday Reception With Friends In Abuja (Photos) / Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page / Tacha & Khafi Step Out For ‘The Mayor Of Lagos Fest’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.