Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Most Matured Music Video U Have Eva Watched. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Most Matured Music Video U Have Eva Watched. (516 Views)

Youtube Rewind 2019: The Most Watched Music Videos In Nigeria / [audio + Lyrics Video] U & I Music Present: OLAKIRA / DOWNLOAD Eva Alordiah – Deaf And Dumb Ft. Olamide X Sarkodie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Matured Music Video U Have Eva Watched. by elpochas: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2017
hey guys what's d most matured music video u have eva watched?mine is Joe.if I was ur man.reasons are the way the man handled his cheating girlfriend with Joe.how of we guys can do it.oya ova to u guys,LTS make d thread lively with our contribution and reasons
Re: Most Matured Music Video U Have Eva Watched. by haryomikun(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Darey's Pray For me

I kind of related to the way the guy was leaving Lagos and sending letters to his parents to update them

And of course Bank alert grin

I dey look forward to the day I go finally make am and my Gf parents go finally beg me to marry their daughter grin grin grin

#IAmDJHaywire

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Most Matured Music Video U Have Eva Watched. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Kendrick Lamar's Bit*h Don't Kill My Vibe video (2013).

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Release New Track Tittle:- African Beauty / Check Out The 7 Most Requested Music Videos In Nigeria / Bellarina - High [prod By Alienbitz]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.