Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! (29344 Views)

This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) / 10 Morning Wood (Erection) Facts You Probably Didn't Know / Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin (2) (3) (4)

Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tell em
Joavid:
Just focus on having flawless, soft and glowing skin.

Lighter skin doesn't mean beautiful skin.
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by FILEBE(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
they will not hear you . Tell them not to bleach and they tag you enemy of progress. I hate ladies that bleach mehnnnnn. I can't settle with one that bleaches except i pass time with her . I can't be proud to have a bleached lady besides me. Guys that bleach are just the worse . those ones life don yamayan finish.

Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by seunseye(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
bleach for wat

Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by Kellydrive1: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sometimes 'bleachers' got some foul and offensive smell..but y?
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by lepasharon(f): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Number 1 is true especially, skin bleaching is not such a bad thing. Doctors even prescribe hydroquinone
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by zinaunreal(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Black is not beautiful abeg.
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by sinaj(f): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Adonis3:

Your opinion

But then, many won't agree with you

It's really worth some people's stress

#Adonis3HasSpoken
if u have lived with someone that bleaches b4, u will just know dat d stress doesn't worth it at all.

All the same, u still entitled to ur opinion

Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Abeg,in future if i bleach my handsome skin and get numerous unpleasant and irregular patches,come and tell me skin bleaching isn't dangerous.Whether steroids is there or not,they all bleach...not all members of the opposite sex will be attracted to you,some chicks like men who are contented with Gods creation and vice versa.Obseqious fools!
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by Adonis3: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
sinaj:
if u have lived with someone that bleaches b4, u will just know dat d stress doesn't worth it at all.
All the same, u still entitled to ur opinion

It actually depends on why you stress yourself

When I was in school, I had a coursemate who was dark

Only to come back after the ASUU strike looking like Nadia Buhari, yes her bleaching was that flawless (I ain't one to promote bleaching as I'm one very dark skinned nigga who's proud of it)

She was taunted and insulted, an entire article was even done on her on an anonymous blog.

She didn't come to class for that semester, only to show up for exams

Before you know what's up

We saw her in ELENIYAN video ft. Wizkid (not even a Waka pass role)

She's even currently on one quite popular soap

All these came as a result of the bleaching which obviously improved her looks

Do you think such person will think it's not worth the stress??
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by TeeFeh(f): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Too long,goan tell bobrisky cheesy
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by shinarlaura(f): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Joavid:
Just focus on having flawless, soft and glowing skin.

Lighter skin doesn't mean beautiful skin.

Exactly
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by Victorez007: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Visit www.victorezblog.com.ng For health and good living tips
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by bizhop01: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Looking around more than 99.9% yellow girls in nigeria bleach, for me i dont like inferior complexion.
A LADY THAT BLEACH HAS AREADY SHOWCASE WHO SHE IS,U DONT NEED PROPHET TO TELL U THAT SHE IS FAKE, many are ignorant the can't see the risk of skin complication the will pass through in advance,carring yellow face in the name of attration
*ARE YOU VERY PROUD OF YOUR INFERIOR COMPLEXION BEING YELLOW?
*HOW YELLOW IS YOUR EXTERNAL LAYER OF YOUR PUSSSY?
*HOW DO YOU SMELL WHEN EVER YOU SWEAT?
no matter i litre of pefume you use in your body,when u sweat YOU SMELL LIKE FRESH TILAPIA FISH
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by ignis: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Why should a sensible human being bleach?
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
I don't think there is anything in this life that will make me bleach, it's disgusting having to see people with their fingers looking like roasted plantain, while the good bleachers have their veins all green and smelling funny
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by akira1991(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mtcheeew werin consign me sef ! Make dem kill demself
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fabulocity:
Chronic bleachers smell like rotten onions angry

I never knew how horrible bleaching was until I saw someone suffering from the side effects with my eyes.

Firstly, her skin was so discoloured and patchy. And stretched out thin and bleeding.

Or was it the stretch marks? I know stretch marks are normal amongst females but stretch marks resulting from bleaching is very different from the normal ones... thick, long and an angry shade of red.

I really pitied the lady though. Did I mention the black feet and knuckles? Sh really looked hideous sad

Say no to bleaching.
Ultimately there's skin cancer or probably vitilous
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by heartofgold112: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
I don't care if it has benefits or not I have phobia for anything that will make my colour brighter than it is. I have always had this feeling that there most be a life threatening consequences associated with bleaching ones skin.
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by Jackossky(m): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2017
I just saw my cream ingredient

Caro white
Hydroquinone 2%

Yee..mogbe

Never knew it was bleaching cream
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by streetzdreamz(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2017
shinarlaura:

Exactly
you are cute,nice skin too...@topic to each its own,those who indulge in bleaching, do so for reasons best known to em,same goes for smokers, they all know it has its side effect, so they should silently bear the brunt when the tide changes not disturb our sights with gory images and articles of self pity, its a nice piece though, some peeps needs enlightenment.
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by LoveJesus87(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
shinarlaura:

Exactly
Hello dearie smiley
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by innovate3751: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jackossky:
I just saw my cream ingredient

Caro white
Hydroquinone 2%

Yee..mogbe

Never knew it was bleaching cream
lol grin
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by Jackossky(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2017
innovate3751:
lol grin

Bro,its not funny
and I can't stop using the cream...itz like a family cream to us
Re: Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! by Vickyb4: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hello, you should try herbal toning soap and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram, @victoriabeautyskincare or WhatsApp her on +2348109981614. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.

Does Funbact A Bleach D Face? / Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) / ✅✅Original Samsu Oil (Fastest cure for premature ejaculation)✅✅