Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Laundry Buisness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Laundry Buisness (302 Views)

What's You Take On Networking Buisness? / Start A Dry-cleaning & Laundry Business In Nigeria With 50k / What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laundry Buisness by imoci(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2017
Hello house iam currently an employee with a firm that is just less than 3 years old no incentives just salary.
i am married with two kids.i have always wanted to add business to what ever job i am doing i have tried one but failed twice, but like the popular saying quiters to win and winners to quit.i dont want to give up on the pursuit of business.

NOW i have two business ideas running through my mind;
1.can/pet drinks business such as bottled water,pet soft drinks such as cocacola products,lacasera,c-way drinks,c-way water etc.

2.dry cleaning business.

I am considering option 2,base on the enviromet i stay.no such buisness within and i can use one of my three rooms as laundry office,there are about five banks close to me and my compound is so spacious to do washing and dry clean.

But my problem is that i dont have idea of how this laundry buisness works.

I NEED A CANDID ADVICE ON HOW TO START/SET UP.
i am also thinking of a part time employment on this preferably weekends to help gain experience.

(1) (Reply)

Networking Or Out Working Africans / Shareholders Call For Keystone Bank MD, Ikeazor’s Removal Over N4.2b Transaction / The Blessing Of The Present Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.