Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Hello Please I Beg Ooo I Need Help From A Good Clear Mind How Can I Get Visa To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello Please I Beg Ooo I Need Help From A Good Clear Mind How Can I Get Visa To (1270 Views)

COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) / All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival / UAE Denies Stopping Issuance Of 3 Months Visa To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Please I Beg Ooo I Need Help From A Good Clear Mind How Can I Get Visa To by hycrown2017: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2017
hello please I beg ooo I need help from a good clean mind am worried a lot on how to get a visa to Caribbean island I heard that no embassy in nigeria for now ,I have a wife from st Lucia wanted to come to Nigeria but no Nigeria embassy in st Lucia and same here in Nigeria no Caribbean embassy I was told to go to Cotonou or Ghana Accra to submit my visa application in person am fedup with this pls how can I go about this I need help from reliable source pleas
Re: Hello Please I Beg Ooo I Need Help From A Good Clear Mind How Can I Get Visa To by drthiery(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2017
Trinidad and Tobago have Embassy in Abuja
Re: Hello Please I Beg Ooo I Need Help From A Good Clear Mind How Can I Get Visa To by hycrown2017: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2017
Said not functioning again
Re: Hello Please I Beg Ooo I Need Help From A Good Clear Mind How Can I Get Visa To by drthiery(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
hycrown2017:
Said not functioning again
Not True....Was there on Monday for VISA Interview.
Re: Hello Please I Beg Ooo I Need Help From A Good Clear Mind How Can I Get Visa To by dasparrow: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
hycrown2017:
hello please I beg ooo I need help from a good clean mind am worried a lot on how to get a visa to Caribbean island I heard that no embassy in nigeria for now ,I have a wife from st Lucia wanted to come to Nigeria but no Nigeria embassy in st Lucia and same here in Nigeria no Caribbean embassy I was told to go to Cotonou or Ghana Accra to submit my visa application in person am fedup with this pls how can I go about this I need help from reliable source pleas

How did you guys meet and get married then when you are in Nigeria and she is in St Lucia?
Re: Hello Please I Beg Ooo I Need Help From A Good Clear Mind How Can I Get Visa To by hycrown2017: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
We have never married we met online and she wanted to come Nigeria to visits me then from there if I can get there visa to travel to st Lucia do you have any good assistant for me?
Re: Hello Please I Beg Ooo I Need Help From A Good Clear Mind How Can I Get Visa To by hycrown2017: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Yes it true I got the embassy phone number of Trinidad and Tobago at abuja very sure its functioning but this person I want to visits she is from st Lucia can that be possible although they are same Caribbean island but it adviceable for me to get Trinidad visa then I she can pick me from there to st luci?
Re: Hello Please I Beg Ooo I Need Help From A Good Clear Mind How Can I Get Visa To by drthiery(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2017
hycrown2017:
Yes it true I got the embassy phone number of Trinidad and Tobago at abuja very sure its functioning but this person I want to visits she is from st Lucia can that be possible although they are same Caribbean island but it adviceable for me to get Trinidad visa then I she can pick me from there to st luci?

Yes...I believe thats the best deal you have got....Try asking her and know her opinion....

1 Like

Re: Hello Please I Beg Ooo I Need Help From A Good Clear Mind How Can I Get Visa To by hycrown2017: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thank you brother I will

(1) (Reply)

Wasting Fortunes On Futile Efforts / Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , / Have You Or Anyone U Know Been To Canada To Renew Your Us Visa? Quick Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.