Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan (1028 Views)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture / PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by modsfucker: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2017
Caption the PIC, going by the recent happenings in the country.

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by tens4real(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2017
Baba: you again? After all that you have done.. After looting the treasury and frustration my government with fayose... now everyone hate me and you still have za r gwot to come here

Gej: (shocked) but I have not done anything now.. After all you said you wanted to be president by all means... Now stop complaining and do the right thing... mtcheewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by AntiWailer: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2017
BABA : "So you stole that much ?"

GEJ : "Haba no be only me now "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by dragonking3: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2017
Old pic needed for the zombies to give themselves hope. Sorry Buhari the dullard will leave come 2019

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by sarrki(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2017
God bless Gej

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

Gej is one of the most loved

He messed up the economy that is my grudge with him
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by LordIsaac(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2017
Lols
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by BrokenTV: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2017
One Zombie spotted here after the person above me.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Jonathan : Baba, wetin na, why are you spoiling my name?

Buhari: keep qwaiẹt, you and your kwọrọft wife nearly loot Naijeria dry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by kingsman66(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2017
PMB...... Who has the 1.3million I found your drawer when you left office.

GJ........ How Sir? I don't know please.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by dealslip(f): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
PMB: These Nigerians, I dont know why they are always complaining. Did you have it this bad when you were there.

GEJ: so you just dey know. No be you start the complaining. Ask me again
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Buhari: Oga Jona, I'm tired of this kwantry. You really tired fa. I want to travel not to West Germany but Kwantry like East Ouagadougou to check am por my ear infections and flex kadan.

Jonathan: But sir, I don't know where that is. I didnt travel much when I was the President.

Buhari: Shatap

Jonathan: #dis man well so# But I don't know East Ouagadougou na embarassed
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by mrfree(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Buhari what have you done to Nigeria

You just scatter am.... Why?

lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by Toosure70: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
chai, ogogoro no good o
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by Swizdoe(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Gej: na only you waka come.... Recession, southern Kaduna, idp funds mismanagement, frc palaver, Boko Haram, militants...

Bubu: mesef I tire
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Former President, Jonathan by kingwax7007: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

$1 = N1 Denial: Buhari's Exact Words In 2015. / ‘they Told Us They Were Here To Help Us.’ Then Came Slaughter. / Buhari Back To UK For More Treatment In Few Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.