Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Singer Tekno Advises Men Who Beats Their Women And Say It's The Devil (pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tekno Advises Men Who Beats Their Women And Say It's The Devil (pics,vid) (572 Views)

Tekno Advises Chidinma To Get A Tattoo After She Shared This Photo / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Wema Sepetu: I Like A Man Who Beats Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Tekno Advises Men Who Beats Their Women And Say It's The Devil (pics,vid) by Celebritieslife: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2017

Re: Singer Tekno Advises Men Who Beats Their Women And Say It's The Devil (pics,vid) by bigybanty10(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Tekno I stand with u on this one,any man that beats his gf/wife is not a man but a coward. For God's sake why flexing muscles on a woman when u know fully well that your muscles are stronger than hers.

women are to be pampered

women are to be respected

women are to be loved

women are to be cherished

women are to be protected

# SayNO2ViolenceAgainstWOMEN#

1 Like

Re: Singer Tekno Advises Men Who Beats Their Women And Say It's The Devil (pics,vid) by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
techno too
Re: Singer Tekno Advises Men Who Beats Their Women And Say It's The Devil (pics,vid) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
I see! undecided

It's wrong to hit anyone Male/Female, Human beings shouldn't hit one another, Period!!!

But...........People are different and certain "inexcusable" situations leads to violence. So many variables(his/her personality) can lead to different situations

I don't think that a "mentally sound" man will be aggressive towards his partner without some form of "physical/psychological provocation"

This clown that looks like a "joke" is simply seeking attention with this crap (we all know these things)

Having said that.........Any woman that slaps or hits a man without "physical provocation" deserves the slap she receives in return

Women who say men shouldn't hit women, but will hit a man, are hypocrites

Any culture that promotes the notion that a woman can slap a man (without physical provocation) is a culture that treats women like children
Re: Singer Tekno Advises Men Who Beats Their Women And Say It's The Devil (pics,vid) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
He's right but why is he high all the damn time?

For God sake take it easy with the drugs Tekno.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Example Why U Shouldn't Get News From Social Media (trump Inoguration) / Chinese Primary School Students Hatch A Broken Egg To Become A Chick / "2face Is On 'ghost Mode' Leading The Protest" - Twitter User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.