Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (51258 Views)

I Think My Wife Is A Witch / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / Photos: Akwa Ibom Man Accuses His Children Of Witchcraft, Nails Them On The Cros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by softMarket(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
J
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by san316(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Seriously you mean?!!!
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by wayne4loan: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by xynerise: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Witch is relative grin
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by goingape: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
knostbrown01:
While other men share photos of their wives to be followed with endearing words, Charles Mtika, a malawian journalist took to his Facebook account to share a photo of his wife and called her a witch and expressed fears that she would kill him.

This world tired person sef

Source:http://tagnaija..com.ng/2017/01/malawian-journalist-accuses-his-wife-of.html

but you are the people who are advising guys to get married undecided
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Charly68: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
If you marry to a witch there are two options available for you: Take her for deliverance or separate yourself from her.
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by jejemanito: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
She looks the part angry with her "Aunty Agatha" wig angry
grin
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Lastking147(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
beautiful232:
haaaaaa
Adidas grin
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by givemedatin: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hahaha hahaha where are the fuccck givers? Abeg come and give me a fuccck on this matter ooo.
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Koolking(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
sapien:
Do not suffer a witch to live. Exodus 22 vs 18.

This passage eludes me, please explain
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by THEconqueror: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
mamatayour:
What did you do to her before she starts manifesting her witchcraft on you

Are you saying all women have some form of witchcraft in them waiting to be unleashed somehow?

1 Like

Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
libertyfather:
Pray to God you don't encounter one, If you do you are finished kpatakpata!!! They are the ones that won't leave you and you leave them they will show up someday and continue their witchery assignment
lol
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by jonahsunday97(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
#nawaoooo....my brother abeg talk your mind before she kill you...and also be careful with her#
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
This dude don enter one chance grin
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bt y sir
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Pennywise(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
The Journalist is using his training to maximum effect.

Lets not hope the witch will reciprocate in like manner otherwise even those of you laughing to this cruel joke are in trouble.
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
beautiful232:
haaaaaa
ur laugh is a suspect but ur ikebe no be here oooo
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by jamexborn(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
RIP IN ADVANCE
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
sapien:

non go kill pesin o. It was talking about the spirit behind witchery.
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Jobia:
Hmm. Marriage hard oh
u b woman, u suppose know na
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by pxjosh(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Divay22:
If you know say you help or fellow this man find this he witch,oya raise up your hand.....
*look around*...Nobody raised his or her hand*

Oga he confirm say na only you waka come grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked :oWhat am i even saying....

Good afternoon everybody grin

Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by 001BobbyAnas: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
the marriage na by force cool
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin grin
soberdrunk:
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by slimsoshady(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
sapien:
lol..nwhat do u suggest..
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by zedman1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
sapien:
But witches have use o, they can stop you from eating kolanuts so you wouldn't die early......NB, I do not intend to hurt anybody or group o, the thought just ran through my mind.
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Divay22(f): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2017

Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by koolguy88(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
This guy is crazy!!!
I read that his brain needs resetting
grin
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by uzuede4(f): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
This thread got so much attention. After all na witch. ;DThis thread got so much attention. After all na witch.
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
no chill brother lol grin
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by menthomatics(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Jus negodu nnoor
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Divay22:
If you know say you help or fellow this man find this he witch,oya raise up your hand.....
*look around*...Nobody raised his or her hand*

Oga he confirm say na only you waka come grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked :oWhat am i even saying....

Good afternoon everybody grin

This new brand of weed you they smoke too strong for you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) / I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.