Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

GUESS The Size Of This 22yr-old Lady's Massive T!tties! See Full Pics! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GUESS The Size Of This 22yr-old Lady's Massive T!tties! See Full Pics! (1323 Views)

Inside The Sprawling Mansion 22yr old Billionaire, Kylie Jenner Just Bought. PIX / Actor Amankwah Trump Rest His Head On Plus-sized Lady's Massive Backside (Pics) / 22yr Old Blessing, Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Be On A Dubai Magazine Cover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GUESS The Size Of This 22yr-old Lady's Massive T!tties! See Full Pics! by Pansekk: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
For some reasons, I was quite shocked myself to witness the sight of this model's huge 'milky balloons' which couldn't fully be contained in her bra! She is really really endowed....but can you guess what her b00bs or bra size is?

Checkout exclusive snapshots of her big b00bies looking so tempting to touch: http://xombass..com/2016/12/and-how-big-are-sizes-of-her-big-b00bs.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Says She's Getting Married This Year / Kola Olootu Blasts Esther Aboderin (esabod) / My Husband Has Failed In The 'other Room' - Married Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.