Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Help In Putting The Google Adsense code Before The Final Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help In Putting The Google Adsense code Before The Final Review (959 Views)

Where Do I Place Adsense Code To Increase Earnings / Help, Adsense code Not Save After I Click Refresh What Do I Do? / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help In Putting The Google Adsense code Before The Final Review by Johnnyessence(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
[1/11, 7:31 AM] johnadegbola4uall: i av applied for days now but i just login again on d adsense application but i notice they have not send any message to me ooo
[1/11, 7:31 AM] johnadegbola4uall: this is what i see ooo
[1/11, 7:31 AM] johnadegbola4uall: this is what d google adsense on my page brought ooo
[1/11, 7:31 AM] johnadegbola4uall: It's as easy as copying and pasting.

1Copy the code below.
2Paste it into the HTML of www.nyscdiaries.com.ng, right after the <head> tag.
3Check the box and click done when you finish.
[1/11, 7:31 AM] johnadegbola4uall: after they display d code on my page i notice another message saying. I've pasted the code into my site or emailed it to someone who will.
[1/11, 7:31 AM] johnadegbola4uall: After you've submitted your application, you're then signed in to your AdSense account for the first time. Initially, you'll see a red bar across the top of your account, to let you know your application is under review. To complete the review process, copy the code from the AdSense homepage and paste it into the HTML of your site right after the <head> tag. It's important that you complete this step, otherwise we won't be able to continue the review process.
[1/11, 7:31 AM] johnadegbola4uall: this is what i see ooo. please reply me oo. i need ur assistance thanks
[1/11, 7:31 AM] johnadegbola4uall: this is what i read on their help page of my google adsense
[1/11, 7:31 AM] johnadegbola4uall: pls i need ur reply here thanks
Re: Help In Putting The Google Adsense code Before The Final Review by Johnnyessence(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
my question is that how will i place d ads code on my html area.
Re: Help In Putting The Google Adsense code Before The Final Review by MajiduWeb(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
Johnnyessence:
my question is that how will i place d ads code on my html area.

Hi Johnny,

Just login to your web hosting cpanel and click on File manager. After clicking on this, you will see all the files that make your website work. Here, what you need is public_html. You will find it on the left hand side of the page. Click on it and all the files will display. At this point, right click on index.html and select 'edit'. There, paste the code just after the header and click 'save'.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you are still having problem.
Re: Help In Putting The Google Adsense code Before The Final Review by Johnnyessence(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
MajiduWeb:

Hi Johnny,

Just login to your web hosting cpanel and click on File manager. After clicking on this, you will see all the files that make your website work. Here, what you need is public_html. You will find it on the left hand side of the page. Click on it and all the files will display. At this point, right click on index.html and select 'edit'. There, paste the code just after the header and click 'save'.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you are still having problem.
bro still I don't get you well sir. Please kindly screen shot it. I have ask google on it but still don't get bro. Thanls for your reply bro. Still need more reply. is it in the settings or in the dashboard or in the layout side. Bro pls put me through thanks.
Re: Help In Putting The Google Adsense code Before The Final Review by MajiduWeb(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Johnnyessence:
bro still I don't get you well sir. Please kindly screen shot it. I have ask google on it but still don't get bro. Thanls for your reply bro. Still need more reply. is it in the settings or in the dashboard or in the layout side. Bro pls put me through thanks.
Sorry,but can't screeshot right now.

Can you login to your cpanel?
Re: Help In Putting The Google Adsense code Before The Final Review by Johnnyessence(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
MajiduWeb:

Sorry,but can't screeshot right now.

Can you login to your cpanel?
i av login bro. am in template side now. sorry for replying u late bro
Re: Help In Putting The Google Adsense code Before The Final Review by MajiduWeb(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Connect me on whatsapp now @07068860163
Re: Help In Putting The Google Adsense code Before The Final Review by Johnnyessence(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
MajiduWeb:
Connect me on whatsapp now @07068860163
bro d Lord has made it again i av get d solution for it. infact it's some one that i know from nairaland that help me out. infact d bro even screen shot d thing to me. thank u very much for ur reply here. i will add u on my whatsapp acct. u are such an helper. i appreciate ur reply so far thank you.
Re: Help In Putting The Google Adsense code Before The Final Review by MajiduWeb(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Glad to hear you've got it right.
Re: Help In Putting The Google Adsense code Before The Final Review by Johnnyessence(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2017
MajiduWeb:
Glad to hear you've got it right.
thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More / Upgrade Your Wordpress Blog / Is It Possible To Learn Programming All Youself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.