Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Where Do I Place Adsense Code To Increase Earnings - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Do I Place Adsense Code To Increase Earnings (816 Views)

Help, Adsense code Not Save After I Click Refresh What Do I Do? / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / How Do I Place This Kind Of Facebook Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Place Adsense Code To Increase Earnings by Onyemadonald(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2019
Good morning fellow nairalanders, I am a blogger, the problem I am having is where to place AdSense code to increase earnings and the type of ads to place that will also increase earnings. I will also be grateful if you can also tell me how to place ads in the middle of a blog post. It is really fraustrating. Please help a brother.
Re: Where Do I Place Adsense Code To Increase Earnings by skultrick(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Onyemadonald:
Good morning fellow nairalanders, I am a blogger, the problem I am having is where to place AdSense code to increase earnings and the type of ads to place that will also increase earnings. I will also be grateful if you can also tell me how to place ads in the middle of a blog post. It is really fraustrating. Please help a brother.

if you're on WordPress, use Quad AdSense plugin. it's what I use to deploy my ads.

and the best place to place is after first paragraph, middle of post and end of post.

you can add one to the widget area, and as well use auto ads to one overlay for mobile users
Re: Where Do I Place Adsense Code To Increase Earnings by myfranco: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
with solutions given add google search. it works.

blend your adsense with the color of your website.

You need to have more than one website to earn substantial amount in google adsense.
Re: Where Do I Place Adsense Code To Increase Earnings by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Your reader decides whether to click on your ad or not, irrespective of the position of the ad. Most browsers now have ad blockers, and internet users are really using it.

1. Don't plaster ads allover your site. Place at the header (after the post title), footer, and maybe one at the side bar. You should give your readers more stuffs to read. They'll click your ad if they feel like.

(1) (Reply)

How To Rank Blogger Blog On Google / How To Cash Out In 2030 / Academy LMS - Learning Management System V6.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.