Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Baby Snails Are Dying. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Baby Snails Are Dying. (1100 Views)

Request For Baby Snails Of Around 200 Units. / Why Your Snails Are Not Growing - Part 1 / From One Month To 2 Months Baby SNAILS For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Snails Are Dying. by IDSUCCESS: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
My baby snails are dying and tried all the things I know, yet they are still dying. Anyone with such experience? What do I do. Your contributions are highly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: My Baby Snails Are Dying. by midastouch: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
post a picture of your where they are kept. Show a close-up picture of the soil.

Check to make sure that there are no traces of ants, any kind of fly, insect larvae (like caterpillar) or ANY other insect, you might not recognize; however small or innocent it might look. etc.

Make sure that they are not being unduly cooked by intense sunlight.

I hope their soil has little moisture and you are not drowning them in water.

Make sure that they are not being dried up like suya by the harmattan breeze. They need high humidity.

What are you feeding them? I hope that is not the culprit here.

Its not the end of the world, cheer up, everything situation has a silver lining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Baby Snails Are Dying. by Arry110(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Visit any farm care ASAP.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Snails Are Dying. by IDSUCCESS: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thank u all.

(1) (Reply)

Pen For Rent / Contec Global Agro Labs Are Nigeria's Best Kept Agro Research Secrets / Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.