Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? (6057 Views)

The Best Way To Answer "What Can You Offer Us That Someone Else Cannot". / I Am Hiring / Are You Unemployed? What Can You Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by bawanishege: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
I can offer sales, we will sell what the company produce.
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Christie171(f): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Why not float a cleaning service or daycare centre or better still, old and sick people's home.... I'll manage them effectively for you. Thanks
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Mbkite(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
I am a project planner. I play with Primavera and Ms project...................
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by shutupareyouGOD: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2017
Smeeky:
Dude, I would advice you to focus on your present job wherever you are, than coming to be the "egocentric superman" of Nigerian "unemployed graduate".

Going by your post, you have no idea penned down, neither do you have already established business in place, and you expect serious minded people to pay attention to your gilbrish.

Your current capital can only run a poultry business with the aid of 5 workers. Your $20,000.00 (equity investment) using CBN rate @304 fetches you N6.06m, using interbank rate @320 evolves to N6.4m, and at most in parallel market @488 is N9.760m.

Only setup cost will consume your $20k and still expect more, so where is the fund for operations or salary
Oga, there are better businesses to invest your $20k in that will fetch you return. Or go into partnership.

But if you insist it's for charity,then we have so many SOS homes that are in dying need for your money. Don't worry about Nigerian unemployed,they will sort themselves out. Your money can't create job for 0.00001% of the unemployed.

You can't afford me or my level of intelligence, I only work for global companies..

Cheers!!!
you were right, that's how this playaone disappeared after making me write an epistle of why he should hire me.
How do you toy with the heart of graduates without giving any explanation. ....not fair.
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by brownlord: 2:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:

I would have love to drop some hints but this ur $20k capital no be am at all

Let's talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BA, Bed, Beng, Bsc, Btech Or HND At MTN Nigeria - Graduate Sales Representatives / I Need A Driving Job Within Port Harcourt (individual Or Corporate) Help! / Backdated Appointment Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.