Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) (44085 Views)

Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Fayose Drives A Caterpillar As He Flags Off Road Dualization In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Drives Himself In A Convertible Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by FearFactor1: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
Brugo:
grin
Fayose the great. Greater than mediocre Zik. Finer than Ojukwu. Smarter than all their kinsmen. grin
also great, smarter and finer than ur entire generation. Afonjas
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
bettercreature:
Rattlesnake its been long how hustle grin grin grin grin grin
we dey
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Brugo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nizguy:
[s]also great, smarter and finer than ur entire generation. Afonjas[/s]
cheesy
IPOB and painment

Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by bezimo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
SillyMods:
Make e dey enjoy the limelight now. 2018 is around the corner when he will be made to account for his crimes against naija.

I kuku trust Buhari to treat his fvck up. Na Dilector KANU and ATM Dasuki or Obanikoro make him go ask how far.

No amount of noise of witch hunting go deter baba that time. Na then e go know say khaki no be leather.
grin

You may wait beyond 2018 to get Ayodele Fayose, the man of the people, the one man opposition, because he would most likely run for Senate and win..
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
SillyMods:
Make e dey enjoy the limelight now. 2018 is around the corner when he will be made to account for his crimes against naija.

I kuku trust Buhari to treat his fvck up. Na Dilector KANU and ATM Dasuki or Obanikoro make him go ask how far.

No amount of noise of witch hunting go deter baba that time. Na then e go know say khaki no be leather.
grin
If buhari no treat him F*ck up, Shebi you go treat am yourself.. Abi.?
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
SillyMods:

grin

Is he treating fvck ups or is he destroying the opposition? Make i check ur name so when ur zombism don wear off, I go notice. I think it is time we differentiate a fight against corruption to opposition destruction. Not good for our democracy.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
5starmilitant:
afonjas hates their brother Fayose so much, because of buhari a Fulani man. No Fulani man, I reapeat no Fulani man will hate his own for a Yoruba man.

Bitter politics!!!

We are all Nigerians, if a Fulani man is good to me, I'll be good to him too, someone does not have to come from somewhere before I show love to them, even if they are not Nigerians, they are human beings.

Say no to racism

Say no to Tribalism

Say no to gender discrimination

Say no to ignorance

1 Like

Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by gUdbOiii(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
Good evening Sir/Ma....

Do you prefer Boarding Bus from Garage to Sóólè when Travelling?
Kindly help me to fill this questionnaire.
Thanks

http://belovedkonsult.com/online-poll-do-you-prefer-boarding-bus-from-garage-to-soole-yoruba-term-for-roadside-bus-when-travelling/
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by 5starmilitant: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

We are all Nigerians, if a Fulani man is good to me, I'll be good to him too, someone does not have to come from somewhere before I show love to them, even if they are not Nigerians, they are human beings.

Say no to racism

Say no to Tribalism

Say no to gender discrimination

Say no to ignorance

If only the north can think likewise. They are the real unrepentant racists & tribalists. The entire south is copying them now.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Duru009(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
Action Governor
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by bangging(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
SillyMods:

grin
your buhari will never live to see that day. He has kill a lot so he must surly die...
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
No. I wont. Get your brain to work

You my friend is a real nigga

Iv sighted most of ur "no-nonsensical" attitudes here"
U deserve a punan!
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by lifu2016(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
shizzy7:
Fayose is a clown.

Nigerians actually deserves comedians at the helm of affairs. Our mode of governance is Zombiecracy.
at the helm.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
daewoorazer:

You my friend is a real nigga

Iv sighted most of ur "no-nonsensical" attitudes here"
U deserve a punan!
osheyyy baddest cheesy cheesy Roll em in brov, I'm game. Lol

Thanks
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Sammy07: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lol
Fayose is really a thug. ..
. Am sure apc temperature would have high by now
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
osheyyy baddest cheesy cheesy Roll em in brov, I'm game. Lol

Thanks

U are my kinda nigga....we got alot in common....u are sighted even henceforth
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
lifu2016:

at the helm.
yep!! ! Anything wrong?
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
daewoorazer:

U are my kinda nigga....we got alot in common....u are sighted even henceforth
Hahahaha respect brov!
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
This fayose na giant oh see ekiti people
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
not fayose
SillyMods:

grin
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
ebosie11:
Governor Ayodele Fayose at Ikere-Ekiti on Wednesday 11th January, 2017 to flag off 3rd phase of the Ado/Ikere dual carriage way.

The governor who addressed a large gathering of Ikere residents including High Chiefs and PDP chieftains promised that the third phase which will terminate at the roundabout will be completed before 14th October, 2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/fayose-flags-off-3rd-phase-of-adoikere.html?m=1

Fayose my main man! Man wey dey work! Abeg use your immunity to the last drop. Squeeze life comot for immunity body jare. Hatters go and enter canal, lol.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by AntiWailer: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ten12:
Buhari blood pressure go read 200 if im see dis 1
Lol.

Since he has never seen anybody driving a tractor before. grin

Na so
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
SillyMods:

grin
The oil holding ur baba is finished. Osibanjo is the next president spiritually now. Baba is buying time
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by penitential(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
Please somebody should tell me is Ebola back to Nigeria?
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
Fayose is literarily an actor.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by siaco(m): 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
SillyMods:

grin

Will buhari and apc rule forever? Forget it, if you jail or kill fayose after 2018, one day buhari will leave office or opposition party will take over and do the same to this current evil regime that have caused untold hardship on Nigerians.
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by googlepikins: 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Brugo:
grin
Fayose the great. Greater than mediocre Zik. Finer than Ojukwu. Smarter than all their kinsmen. grin
you dey console yourself. E pain you

Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2017
Does this governor has any job than showing his self in public?
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by Vista414: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2017
YORUBA and EYE SERVICE.... GOD FORBID!!!! Only one man is governor, fire fighter, construction worker etc..... Mtchew eye service bafoons... And the stupid people are chopping it hook line and sinker while he steals their money in front of them.. STUPID
Re: Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) by onatisi(m): 1:54am On Jan 12, 2017
Fayose" spotless motors " this guy really hustled hard to get to where he is today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.