Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

"Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus (32414 Views)

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by DozieInc(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Tunsboy17:

According to him, ” The girls said, they spent
over 8 months in Gwoza local government area
along with other abducted women. They said
they were kept at a resident of one of the top
politicians in that local government area until
at a point when a fighter jet dropped bomb
that touch part of the house killing some of the
girls.”

WHY ?

just because of politics, hmmm watching the thunder that will strike this politians soon in HD

ANYWAY PASTOR BULUS RUN FOR YOUR LIFE , YOU MAY BE THEIR NEXT TARGET#!!!!

SHA NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER

Amen!!!

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by glossy6(f): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2017
luvinhubby:
This Chibok girls kidnap daily appears to be a well orchestrated scam and an arrangement towards achieving a political agenda.

The whole truth is gradually unfolding.

That's the whole truth. Power thirsty and blood thirsty as well. Hediots
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by maestro299: 9:52am On Jan 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Were people like you not the ones who insisted the girls being paraded as rescued chibok girls couldnt have been student preparing for waec as being reported by the press because "they cant speak english"? Arent you now contradicting yourself?
People like me? Sorry, anybody that uses generalizations dosen't have an argument. Please quote me where I said so. Can you? No! My brother/sister, Nigeria is not Chelsea vs Arsenal matter. Except you are one of them, you have a duty to always question any and of the motives and actions of every Nigerian politician, most especially the new ruling party, the APC. To me, they are just PDP re-branded. This is the only way, we, the Nigerian masses, can protect our beloved country being ransacked and destroyed by those devils in the corridors of power who call themselves our leaders.
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Ugosample(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2017
maestro299:

Er, no. I believe he's actually a hero. The ochestrators and perpetrators of this Chibok saga, knew what was at stake and were ready for all-out war if they were not allowed their way. What GEJ simply did was try to avoid that war. It's not cowardice, but wisdom.

If he did not do so, you would not have been able to sit in the comfort of your home to spew abuse online.

So a coward president is a hero?

I like Gej as a person, but this one, he bleeped up up big time....
Obasanjo would have done better, if Obasanjo was the president, let us see whether the governor and his people will not feel the heat......

Ask Dariye, Ngige and Fayose for reference

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2017
sad hmmmmmm there is need to ask the Almighty for forgiveness. These people are not humane they are.....
limeta:
If you gave APC yr vote you ve blood in yr hands.
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2017
orisa37:
North East Politicians are the most dangerous group in Nigeria. Shettima, Sheriff and now Dogara, a Subscriber to MMM!!!
If they can go to this length, because of what exactly
Still in shock shocked
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by 2livescrew: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2017
9jatatafo:
I keep wondering why non of the freed Chibok girls has NEVER granted an interview to any media house be it print or TV. something is really fishing. one day the whole dark deep secret will be exposed.

Thank you my brother the whole Chibok thing is a big conspiracy and Nigeria army is playing a major role in it.Look at the way Cameroon and Niger are fighting the war and look at the way Nigeria govt is shielding the "captured"Boko haram?This whole thing started from Jos and its touching every nook and crannies of this nation.G.O.C commander Maina was exposed in Jos yet the guy is still in the army.Its very unfortunate that we found ourselves in this quagmire.

2 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by limeta(f): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2017
owobokiri:

And thats why Jonathan is such a big bore. He knew that the governor in question was up-to no good, he could have declared a state of emergency to get rid of him. He could have used other political tools to sack him if he wanted or even force the media to reveal some of these info since he had his intelligence service.. But no, he didn't. Rather he cowardly allowed the play to run its full course, fooling a lot of his party men in the process to think he was interested in any sort of reelection when all he wanted was to throw in the towel.. Jonathan is a huge embarrassment.

Una no dey tire you still find a way to blame jona here
Where is yr head?
Blame the North,muslims,the governor,APC,buhari army ,police
and yr self for voting APC and driving home the propaganda
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by galaxy2020(m): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2017
The whole thing was all about power returning to Hausa Fulani not the entire north. Too bad they had to kill their own people to achieve this. since they have gotten the power, what have they achieved with it? Nigeria my country.
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2017
Sibrah:
This shows how backward our intel is . . .
Intel that's working for interest group?there are many sides to this bh thing,some make money from war n some others weaken thier political opponents
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Firefire(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2017
owobokiri:

And thats why Jonathan is such a big bore. He knew that the governor in question was up-to no good, he could have declared a state of emergency to get rid of him. He could have used other political tools to sack him if he wanted or even force the media to reveal some of these info since he had his intelligence service.. But no, he didn't. Rather he cowardly allowed the play to run its full course, fooling a lot of his party men in the process to think he was interested in any sort of reelection when all he wanted was to throw in the towel.. Jonathan is a huge embarrassment.

Goodluck Jonathan is a fool... angry
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by jpphilips(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Litmus:
I'm curious, so bear with me here. Was wondering , wouldn't the military have found out through their various intelligence institutions, international intelligence support and so on, if the disappearance of the Chibook girls was orchestrated by some Northern politician or politicians? Remember the military has lost so many rank and file men. The military hierarchy is always interested in political power for themselves -if the opportunity or excuse to do so arises - don't let the current impasse deceive you otherwise.

A village girl from Chibok taken to a city (Maiduguri in this case) sees herself in a porsh house will conclude she was brought to a politician, except politicians write their names on their respective homes, I dont seem to phantom how the village girls knew whose house it was.
The pastor didn't ask the right questions.

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by TheFreeOne: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2017
deflover:
Hmmmmm na wa

If the way things are being revealed
If it's blows over
Nigeria will divide whether the north likes it or not
It's just a matter of time cos every indices points to that.

Northern leaders/top politicians are the most wicked and worst to ever grace our political scene.

This issue of BH/ Chibok girls call to question their sanity or how do one explain a man who brought home an untamed tiger to his community cos he wanted to oppress an alleged enemy?

In their insane quest for power they choose to risk our lives, kill their own people/our soldiers and make others pawns of a fraudulent political exigency.

And in all these they made a Christian community(chibok) the first casualty of such madness because they wanted GEJ out of power at all cost. The same jihad is being stylishly been replicated in other areas, southern kaduna inclusive.

I can only feel sorry for some southern fools who couldn't see beyond the facade that northern leaders don't meant well for the south including that closet terrorist up there now. The earlier southern leaders (unfortunately many of them are greedy/selfish) gets out of their slumber and do the needful the better for us all.
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Azeequeen(f): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2017
Nigeria is just too confused
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by millhouse: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2017
No wonder PEJ cried in that there is God ooo video.

2 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by abescom: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2017
Litmus:
I'm curious, so bear with me here. Was wondering , wouldn't the military have found out through their various intelligence institutions, international intelligence support and so on, if the disappearance of the Chibook girls was orchestrated by some Northern politician or politicians? Remember the military has lost so many rank and file men. The military hierarchy is always interested in political power for themselves -if the opportunity or excuse to do so arises - don't let the current impasse deceive you otherwise.
This is one thing haters of Buhari have refused to accept - that GEJ was useless, he had all the powers in the world but refused to use it.

Some on here who are filled with hate didn't even believe the abduction. It is that pathetic. Some opponents of GEJ ( most of who were in the PDP) might have been behind the abduction, but what did the presidency do? He thought by letting the killing to linger on he will declare the north east ( the strong hold of buhari) as not safe for elections, but the senate beat him to it.

If only GEJ was a good politician and not someone who was merely looking for favour, he would have been the best president ever. But he foolishly allowed people to ruin his government because he didn't want to be seen as bad. Now he is the worst ever and never again we will witness someone like him.
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by donnie(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2017
CXLVII:

All this Pastorpreneurs re just craving for attention, relevance and cheap publicity to market there scams.

Are you serious? Are you a Christian? If yes, you certainly havent practiced your faith there in the North. There they have no time to play church.
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by abescom: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2017
maestro299:

Er, no. I believe he's actually a hero. The ochestrators and perpetrators of this Chibok saga, knew what was at stake and were ready for all-out war if they were not allowed their way. What GEJ simply did was try to avoid that war. It's not cowardice, but wisdom.

If he did not do so, you would not have been able to sit in the comfort of your home to spew abuse online.
What wisdom let's you allow some foools to kill your own people at will even when you have the power to stop it all?

Let's learn be objective abeg. Gej had everything - intelligence reports, police, the army, air force, navy, majority in both upper and lower chambers and good will among the citizenry but what did he do? F*ck all. Be honest with yourself, what does the gains the military had few weeks to the election tell you? Be honest, answer honest, tell me it didn't tell you GEJ deliberately allowed the kill to run unchecked? Or how come the military suddenly had power prior to the election. Answer me.
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Abbeytoy(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2017
DozieInc:
Killing their own people to prove a political point.

Just like bombing our own oil to prove a point
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Nigeriatraining: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2017
owobokiri:

NO he couldn't had that time. I can't afford to be going back and forth with the governor at that time. It was a very sensitive issue, over 100 girls kidnapped from school by deadly terrorist. Already the media were talking Rape, drugs and manhandling of the girls, even the world can't fathom the thought of over 100 kidnapped school girls and you expect the president to be silent over it and you expect him to be exchanging actions with the governor. The allowed the tide flow so he doesn't become an enemy to the international community.

Which explains why the Armies across the world couldn't find anything on ground to work with when they came, they even had to leave the country. From inception I knew the CHIBOK Girls kidnap was a HUGE SCAM because from all logical reasoning it couldn't have been possible that such a number of girls will be kidnapped and no traces of them in the FOREST..

It was a northern AGENDA to disrupt jonathan's administration. They controlled the Army, the intelligence system, everything. Jonathan was like a stooge in ASO ROCK..
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by kuboy: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2017
Oh God almity wit u we put awer trus in,u no de beging an the end .if dis chibok kinap is a scam pls revil it for us almity God am asking dis tru ur son Jesus christ awer lord amen.
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Darayola(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od8oH8BygJA

Available for rent.
2 two bedroom flat
1 room and a parlour self contain

Location is Victory Estate, GSM bus stop, Adamo,Ikorodu Lagos.

Call/WhatsApp Yola@ 08035267070
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by jossy4joseph(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2017
I have said it several times that Chibok school girls kidnap was a total scam just to get rid of GEJ
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by udees: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2017
CXLVII:
And the God of men didn't voice out in the last 500 days.

The DSS need to arrest him as he must have a lot of relevant information on the rescue of the remaining since he probably might know the politician.

All this Pastorpreneurs re just craving for attention, relevance and cheap publicity to market there scams.

Did you listen to yourself or have you read what the writer is saying--read well--The man is refering to the Testimony of the Girls involved during when they came to thank God in the church---Read before you comment
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by deflover(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2017
TheFreeOne:

It's just a matter of time cos every indices points to that.

Northern leaders/top politicians are the most wicked and worst to ever grace our political scene.

This issue of BH/ Chibok girls call to question their sanity or how do one explain a man who brought home an untamed tiger to his community cos he wanted to oppress an alleged enemy?

In their insane quest for power they choose to risk our lives, kill their own people/our soldiers and make others pawns of a fraudulent political exigency.

And in all these they made a Christian community(chibok) the first casualty of such madness because they wanted GEJ out of power at all cost. The same jihad is being stylishly been replicated in other areas, southern kaduna inclusive.

I can only feel sorry for some southern fools who couldn't see beyond the facade that northern leaders don't meant well for the south including that closet terrorist up there now. The earlier southern leaders (unfortunately many of them are greedy/selfish) gets out of their slumber and do the needful the better for us all.

You ve spoken the mind of a few
We would need to take the fight to them
Maybe soon a militia would be born in the south when pushed
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Awoo88: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Litmus:
The help BH had and still having is from way top. The ease at which top commandants are kill by the insurgence tell you something. The girls are not allowed to tell their stories because those involved are around Aso rock
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by orisa37: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

If they can go to this length, because of what exactly
Still in shock shocked

They are just Bastards, "Omo eran". Can't you remember what Atiku did to Obasanjo, that he abandoned him without VP for about six years? sad )0

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by yedidiah(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Litmus:
it is very possible. I have friends in the military who fought when the crisis was still fresh. They told us how fellow soldiers were giving information about their movements to boko haram. I know of soldiers that are loyalist of Sheik Zakzakky who fought with him against the military in Zaria in 2015.

Remember guys like Senator Ndume and Ali Modu Sherrif were arrested at some point in connection with the sponsoring of boko haram
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Kenth3433(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Some times I feel chibok was a scam... It was used disrupt the previous government... I thought chibok girls were secondary sch kids who were writing their waec exam before the "kidnap"... All I see now are old women...

#NotAPdP
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by orisa37: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
danjumakolo:

Some people would not like your mentioned of dogara. Trust me

Apart from Sheriff, Dogara and Shettima, I have just added Atiku.

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by willibounce1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Politicians are never to be trusted. They can kill their own children just to get power. I praying the whole truth about this boko haram and chibok story comes out.

Abokis are extremely desperate people when it comes to getting power and money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) / Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel / Udom Emmanuel Inspects Refinery And Plants In Eastern Obolo, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.