Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer (1534 Views)

THE MURDERER - A Gripping Nigerian Crime Story / MURDERER by the freelancer / She's A Murderer!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by Oyinprince(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
Summary written by Kingsley Godstime

The story "Nebuchadnezzar has returned" is about a man named Nebuchadnezzar, a name which brings fright to the feminine gender.

They believe that Nebuchadnezzar is a notorious killer who derives joy in killing to deprive people of happiness, in fact he's known as a terror to the land.

His act of desecration is immeasurable with these acts he was imprisoned by some White men who were sent by the Queen of England to explore the land but he was released after serving his term.

After his release, there were mysterious kidnappings of which everyone believed Nebuchadnezzar was the one behind.

But there was a man named Obele whose hatred for Nebuchadnezzar can't be measured. He had the strong urge to kill Nebuchadnezzar. He was furious because his woman, Adaku has been kidnapped also, with this he went to the Igwe to report. He was detained for disrespect but later on, the king told him how he defeated the former Igwe (Igwe Onoja) when he was at his age (Obele's age). He further added that the former king laid with his woman that was why he dueled him. With this history told, geared towards inspiring Obele, the king sent him forth to expose Nebuchadnezzar if truly Nebuchadnezzar was behind the abductions and murder.

Information also got to the Queen who sent the white men to inquire about the recent kidnappings, she ordered the men to arrest Nebuchadnezzar as he was the only suspect. The white officers visited Nebuchadnezzar's old hut in a bid to arrest him but he mysteriously disappears.

The story later reveals that Nebuchadnezzar was not a killer but had mistakenly killed when trying to help someone which sent him to the white men's prison. Investigations by Obele also reveals a mark on the bodies of the victims of the murder.

But now, with Nebuchadnezzar's recent mysterious disappearance, could it be him abducting and killing people?

Talius Dike uses his good control of English language to narrate this thrilling story in the most simplest form, with suspense in every chapter. It's a must read for all lovers of literature.

Read Full story here: http://www.youngicee.com/search/label/Nebuchadnezzar%20Has%20Returned?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by queenitee(f): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2017
I'm here already, where should I sit?
Re: Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
What is this rubbish sef? Stop creating new threads already.. Go and finish up tarasha before i change my mind
Re: Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
queenitee:
I'm here already, where should I sit?
mtchwwww
Re: Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by Oyinprince(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
What is this rubbish sef? Stop creating new threads already.. Go and finish up tarasha before i change my mind
If nothing is wrong with your brain, stay off my threads

1 Like

Re: Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gosh am here!!!

Front seat tinzgrin grin

Can u c me
Re: Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
mtchwwww
Tah!!!!

i mean ..jos leggoutgrin grin
Re: Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by Feyikemi12(f): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
yay! its oyinprince again! ride on bruh
Re: Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by queenitee(f): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
mtchwwww
Excuse me,do you have a problem with my post?If yes,what is it?if no,kindly get off my mention.
Re: Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2017
queenitee:

Excuse me,do you have a problem with my post?If yes,what is it?if no,kindly get off my mention.
get lost
Re: Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by queenitee(f): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
get lost
Your moniker says it all,I'm not going to start exchanging words with you.
Happy Sunday
Re: Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
queenitee:

Your moniker says it all,I'm not going to start exchanging words with you.
Happy Sunday
good.. U know what i can do to u... How was service today?
Re: Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by queenitee(f): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
good.. U know what i can do to u... How was service today?
Fine
Re: Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
grin was tinkin d same
Re: Nebuchadnezzar - The Mistaken Murderer by oludare007: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Story: Home Alone Reloaded / Top 20 Books Of 2019 So Far / Miracle By Tope Folarin (The story that made him a winner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.