Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,598 members, 7,843,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam (32073 Views)

Sasha Obama Kissing A Guy At A Concert (Photos) / "Malia And Sasha Obama Were Loaned By Their Real Parents..." / President Obama’s Farewell Address: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by GreyLaw(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
CFCman:

You do know that Obama reads his speeches off a teleprompter? In fact, 9/10 of his speeches are written by White House speechwriters; although his ideas are also imputed into the speeches.

Is there a president who writes his speeches himself? Obama's brilliance shines through in his speeches. I watched CNN two days ago saying that he goes through numerous drafts until he's satisfied, and then he rehearses them. His ideas are brilliant, his deliveries are awesome. And there are countless speeches he's done without teleprompters. I think we should give the man unreserved credit for his speech delivery ability.

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Whatsgoingon: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
CFCman:

She's in High school (secondary school)

Ok, thanks. Am out of here to connect and get a job through the new site I just discovered. I'm tired of searching for Sasha grin grin

See what I saw -
http://www.mazeech.com/
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by nurusystem(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
that is their family problem why bringing it here...
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Phobia1: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
CFCman:

You do know that Obama reads his speeches off a teleprompter? In fact, 9/10 of his speeches are written by White House speechwriters; although his ideas are also imputed into the speeches.
still better what we have here. they have no idea what they are bout to read at all.
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Whatsgoingon: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmm... undecided
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Sasha is the oldest daughter and Malia shown in the picture is the youngest.
Stop spreading your ignorance.
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Itsmecrystal(f): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Sasha is the oldest daughter and Malia shown in the picture is the youngest.
(Quote)

vivaciousvivi:

Don't mind him! This is why I asked people to read details through the link below:

Read latest developments and know what actually happened not just what people are commenting here -
Click or tap the link below:

http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biden’s Victory Will Attract $700b To Nigeria, Other Emerging Markets, Say Exper / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country / San Francisco To Allow Police 'Killer Robots' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.