Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Rising Rapper "Chimason" Talks On The Inspiration Behind His Hit Single "Bottle" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rising Rapper "Chimason" Talks On The Inspiration Behind His Hit Single "Bottle" (440 Views)

Tope Alabi Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Viral ‘gbese’ Moves (video)9ja Info / Burna Boy Explains His Tattoos, The Inspiration Behind Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rising Rapper "Chimason" Talks On The Inspiration Behind His Hit Single "Bottle" by onlinemonstar(m): 1:59am On Jan 12, 2017
fast rising Nigerian rapper Chimason also known as Hungry Lion talks the inspiration behind his popular hit songs Bottle
the young promising rapper says that the song Bottle was just a planned freestyle he had wanted to do for people who love Bottle and the lovers of Gyration music
“I never knew that bottle will go viral, all I wanted was just to to a freestyle but after the beat was created during the night section, I started seeing it from another dimension, I the morning when I came around in the studio, fellow artiste and even the producer was like Chimason don’t joke with this track”
After the production, I gave to a club DJ to play so I can know people’s reaction towards the song but to my greatest surprise “They started singing the song as if they were in the studio with me when I recorded the song”
That was a very big indirect encouragement and when I dropped the song, I wasn’t disappointed as the song got over 5k downloads within few days
Finally He Said
“I know its not too big but it is not easy and I must appreciate and reciprocate this shown to me by my fans, friends and family
Thank you for believing in me
Keep loving good music, keep spreading good music, keep spreading #BottleByChimason”
Download Here
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/160338

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

7 Facts You Dont Know About INTERNATIONAL DJ THANKGOD / Actress Expends N1m On Scholarships On 44th Birthday / Beyonce And Jay Z Expecting Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.