Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Please Who Is The God Of The Universe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Who Is The God Of The Universe? (567 Views)

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Is The God Of The Universe? by meggi4(m): 4:01am On Jan 12, 2017
With all the research me and my peers have made,we have come to realize, that there are many different gods worship by different religious people all round the world.

we did trace the origins of these gods.
just to mention few of these gods name which we did research on,
1odin
2yhwh
3zeus
4allah
5baal
6arriton
7budha
8krisna
just to mention but a few, only 3 of these gods have a trace the rest seems to be only myth.

the fact is that, most human do not know what, or whom there worshiping.
i will be back with details about every one of this gods
Re: Please Who Is The God Of The Universe? by hopefulLandlord: 5:27am On Jan 12, 2017
Space booked!
Re: Please Who Is The God Of The Universe? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:09am On Jan 12, 2017
meggi4:
With all the research me and my peers have made,we have come to realize, that there are many different gods worship by different religious people all round the world.

we did trace the origins of these gods.
just to mention few of these gods name which we did research on,
1odin
2yhwh
3zeus
4allah
5baal
6arriton
7budha
8krisna
just to mention but a few, only 3 of these gods have a trace the rest seems to be only myth.

the fact is that, most human do not know what, or whom there worshiping.
i will be back with details about every one of this gods

As a Christian, I'm sure you already know what my answer will be ..

but.... Buddha never claimed to be God.. I've read about him... Buddha isn't even a name... its a title that means “enlightened one"...

I'm following... let's see what I'll learn today
Re: Please Who Is The God Of The Universe? by Omudia11: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2017
Of course!
hopefulLandlord:
Space booked!
Re: Please Who Is The God Of The Universe? by meggi4(m): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:

As a Christian, I'm sure you already know what my answer will be ..

but.... Buddha never claimed to be God.. I've read about him... Buddha isn't even a name... its a title that means “enlightened one"...

I'm following... let's see what I'll learn today
yes budha is a title of an so is allah even arabic christian call God allah so allah is not a particular god but only a tittle worshipers of allah are just worshiping a name they are confuse people knowing nothing about who they do worship
Re: Please Who Is The God Of The Universe? by gudlukin1: 8:00am On Jan 12, 2017
i hv don dis research mysef many times but realize that as humans living on this planet earth,they are also celestial bodies living with us and also far from us my research led me to many experience of seing spirits wit my eyez meehhnn thats y i just stare at a person who claim there is no god, i min if no god y ar there invincible beings man i enterd buks internet and i got experience this is the fact as human do research or u wil knw nothin, even dis odin its a german god he is d one many cultist worship and balphometh there is more remember i said i saw many types, heard their voices too chek my lib at home u wil be terified i jst stop doing that 2years ago bt i knw wat i saw
Re: Please Who Is The God Of The Universe? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2017
meggi4:
yes budha is a title of an so is allah even arabic christian call God allah so allah is not a particular god but only a tittle worshipers of allah are just worshiping a name they are confuse people knowing nothing about who they do worship

ok... please mention me when you start posting the details... thanks

(1) (Reply)

Death Divination ~ Oku & Agutan / Man Commits More Sin Than Even The Devil. See Reasons. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.