Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,512 members, 7,823,202 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Hell and Plane Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hell and Plane Crash (590 Views)

Radio Biafra, Tv: The Media House From Hell And Its Deluded Followers. / El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos / Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell and Plane Crash by platinumnk(f): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2009
A friend told me this a few days back:

George Bush, Tony Blair, and Obasanjo was on a plane heading to a summit.

The Plane hit a bad thundercloud and it started to descent, heading to a crash below.

The Pilot told the Leaders of the countries that they each have time to call their countries but they will have to pay for it.

George Bush called Condelezza Rice for 10 mins and it cost him 10, 000 Dollars
Tony Blair called A member of the Parliment for 10 mins and it cost him 10,000 Pounds

Obansanjo Called Someone in Nigeria and he stayed on the phone for 2 hours, costing him 100 Naira.

After Obsanjo hung up the phone, George Bush and Tony Blair was looking at Obasanjo like he was mad and started questioning how the hell he only paid 100 Naira for 2 hours;

Thats when Obansajo turn to George and Tony and said " My friends I must confess, We crashed over 3 hours ago, and we are all in HELL."

"When you made a call to the United States it was an International Call."
"When you made a call to the UK, it was an international Call."

"But when I made a call to Nigeria, it was a local call, therfore it was cheap!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hell and Plane Crash by mrperfect(m): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2009
Funny
Re: Hell and Plane Crash by Jarus(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2009
ROTFLMAO. . . . can't help laughing out in office grin grin

Anyway, this should be in Jokes section.
Re: Hell and Plane Crash by TheSeeker(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
I no fit laugh abeg. . . . why now? why oh why?
Re: Hell and Plane Crash by platinumnk(f): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2009
hhehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Hell and Plane Crash by busybody20: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

Moderator, Please move to Jokes section. . . .
Re: Hell and Plane Crash by donjon: 12:19am On Nov 25, 2009
Very nasty political joke cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Starting Sea Piracy? / President Yar'adua Admitted In Saudi Hospital / Oyo Top Civil Servant Bags 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.