Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Alhaji Indimi's Son And Fatima Sheriff - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-wedding Photos Of Alhaji Indimi's Son And Fatima Sheriff (2116 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos / Hauwa Mohammed Further Goes In Deeper On Zahra Buhari, Indimi Nuptials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Alhaji Indimi's Son And Fatima Sheriff by Nnamdisblog(m): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2017
Maiduguri billionaire Alhaji Mohammed Indimi's son and Fatima, niece of former Borno State Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff will be getting married on January 14th, 2017.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/pre-wedding-photos-of-alhaji-indimi-son-and-fatima-sheriff.html

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Alhaji Indimi's Son And Fatima Sheriff by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:00am On Jan 12, 2017
This Indimi family just dey marry all the creame girls. Na only dem dey dia?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Alhaji Indimi's Son And Fatima Sheriff by Kingstel(m): 7:02am On Jan 12, 2017
tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Alhaji Indimi's Son And Fatima Sheriff by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Alhaji Indimi's Son And Fatima Sheriff by hordhunharyor(m): 7:14am On Jan 12, 2017
Saturday things...hmmm
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Alhaji Indimi's Son And Fatima Sheriff by stainlink(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2017
OK, Good for them.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Alhaji Indimi's Son And Fatima Sheriff by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2017
These northerners have the most boring pre wedding pictures in the world. No concept at all. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Alhaji Indimi's Son And Fatima Sheriff by UIA04(f): 7:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Alhaji indimi has piiiiimped all his children

Thank god i don't have this kind of father

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Alhaji Indimi's Son And Fatima Sheriff by Hadecaller(f): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2017
Indinmi's family again...in my own view i think they trying to form a powerful political chain, thou good for them.

(1) (Reply)

Kourtney Kardashian Goes Nude For New Photoshoot / "Why I Choose Not To Help Anybody" - Nigeria Rapper, Olamide / Bobrisky And Speeddarlingtin Fight Dirty On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.