Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Need Urgent Help And Advise On Vocational Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Urgent Help And Advise On Vocational Skills (351 Views)

My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me / Vocational Skills Teachers Needed / Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Urgent Help And Advise On Vocational Skills by fayeezah(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2017
Good morning
Please I have been out of job for quite a while and I'm tired of searching for job. I wish to learn a vocational skill to help me make income to take care of my young family. I am. Open to suggestions. Anything I can learn within a month to six months. And would appreciate if anyone is willing to take me up and teach me anything in particular. Please note I may not have any money to pay for d training, doesn't mean I don't want to pay too. Things are really good at the moment and I don't want to go into details. Tnx

Thanks as you give comments.

Mods please help broadcast.
Re: Need Urgent Help And Advise On Vocational Skills by gametalk: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2017
If you have Internet connection and laptop.
Learn Internet biz... check my signature to learn more about online biz.

Also, learn photography, graphic designs, printing press, fashion design, driving (taxi or private driver), real estate all these mentioned above are always demand work....

Better still start selling noodles, akara, pop corn, puff at a busy junction if you don't mind or hire someone to run it for you.

Good luck bro in 2017
Re: Need Urgent Help And Advise On Vocational Skills by fayeezah(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2017
gametalk:
If you have Internet connection and laptop.
Learn Internet biz... check my signature to learn more about online biz.

Also, learn photography, graphic designs, printing press, fashion design, driving (taxi or private driver), real estate all these mentioned above are always demand work....

Better still start selling noodles, akara, pop corn, puff at a busy junction if you don't mind or hire someone to run it for you.

Good luck bro in 2017

I av really given the fashion design angle a lot of thoughts, but the cost of learning is a bit high in d few places I've been to, wouldn't mind if I get somewhere or someone who's willing to help out. The truth is I barely have any cash at hand. Really appreciate Ur contribution

(1) (Reply)

Real Estates As A Business... / Introducing FRAGG Investment Management Limited. / jb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.