Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Lekki/vi Residents, Beware! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lekki/vi Residents, Beware! (812 Views)

Accident: Keke Marwa Driver Lifeless At Adeola Hopewell VI Lagos / Hourly Hotels In Lekki, VI And Ikoyi / Mtn Center On Saka Tinubu, Vi, Flooded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki/vi Residents, Beware! by joobreel(m): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
There is this Dark complexioned, fat, pot-bellied young guy with hair quantity on his head almost like an afro. He has a large mouth and teeth. He is always neatly dressed. He should be in his early 30s. He can be sited @ the juction between City of David street and the one that leads to ligali Ayorinde street. If he is not there, then he will definitely be in The palm's shopping Mall (The car park). he operates from these places on weekends. He is a LIAR and a DUPE. I have fallen victim twice but the third time, I insulted him. I should have taken his picture for proper identification.

The first time was on the COD street, there was a mild hold-up, he waved me down, walked up to my car and knocked on the window. since he was well dressed and it was around 5pm, i wound down and listened to him. he gave me the story of his fuel gauge was bad, his fuel has finished, he didnt have money on him, bla bla bla. In short, i parted with 1K (trying to be a good Nigerian)

The second time (abt 3weeks after), i was inside shoprite getting some stuffs. This same guy walked up to me with his cart full of items. he gave me another story. he said he got all the stuffs based on calculations, then his wife called him to get some more stuffs and he needed just N500 to balance. I thot about the whole issue being the second time, same guy. well i gave him the money.

After that, i see him walking up to pple, telling them all stuffs and they give this same guy money.
This last saturday, he walked up to me on the COD street again. i parked my car, waited for him to cross and i insulted him seriously. i even threatened reporting him to the police.
so my pple, he myt shift his base but definitely still around lekki/VI. watch out for him.
My 2kobo information!!!
I will try and get his picture and upload it here
Re: Lekki/vi Residents, Beware! by mamagee3(f): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2009
I can't wait to see how ugly he looks! cool
Re: Lekki/vi Residents, Beware! by CrazyMan(m): 12:50am On Nov 25, 2009
May God help us.
Re: Lekki/vi Residents, Beware! by CrazyMan(m): 12:50am On Nov 25, 2009
May God help us.
Re: Lekki/vi Residents, Beware! by mamagee3(f): 12:53am On Nov 25, 2009
CrazyMan:

May God help us.

How many times did you post this? undecided
Re: Lekki/vi Residents, Beware! by Jarus(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2009
This is very common now. Lots of guys out there that play this trick.
Re: Lekki/vi Residents, Beware! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2009
prolly a junkie - seen the type around

(1) (Reply)

A Long Fight With My Friend Recently / Who Wants To Enjoy The Life & Get More And More Fun / Another Black Sunday In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.