Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,507 members, 7,865,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) (14122 Views)

PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) / Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm / Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia's Corpse Arrives Benin Aboard Federal Aircraft. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) by cstr55: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
lol.
So the US is no longer the enemy? cheesy cheesy I thought Russia is our friend?
Anyway, these guys just want to eat your scarce dollars for nothing. There is nothing much to be gotten here and definitely not under a watchful GOP government.
The PATRIOT law forbids US tech companies from sharing proprietry information and defence technology with backward states like Nigeria, sorry.
I expect maybe one or two power-points slides highlighting pretty basic notes on aronautics in exchange millions of dollars. cheesy
You guys were born in the wrong country.
And your Buhari just recently filtered Nigeria's long term non-alliance stance to china's control. And that means a direct confrontation with US long term foreign policy.

1 Like

Re: NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) by Pritypussi(f): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
cstr55:
lol.
So the US is no longer the enemy? cheesy cheesy I thought Russia is our friend?
Anyway, these guys just want to eat your scarce dollars for nothing. There is nothing much to be gotten here and definitely not under a watchful GOP government.
The PATRIOT law forbids US tech companies from sharing proprietry information and defence technology with backward states like Nigeria, sorry.
I expect maybe one or two power-points slides highlighting pretty basic notes on aronautics in exchange millions of dollars. cheesy
You guys were born in the wrong country.
And your Buhari just recently filtered Nigeria's long term non-alliance stance to china's control. And that means a direct confrontation with US long term foreign policy.

when will US policy free Nnamdi Kanu from detention or are you switching sides already

I don't know why you're still so bothered about Nigeria and what she does
Re: NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) by cstr55: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pritypussi:

when will US policy free Nnamdi Kanu from detention or are you switching sides already

I don't know why you're still so bothered about Nigeria and what she does
Nnamdi kanu is a fool for putting his fate in a backward jungle with no credible judicial system.
I am concerned about who the US works with. The US is my concern here not Nigeria.
Re: NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) by akandry: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
kenbee:

yep, that's what I mean . Ur country where Dollar is contesting in 1000meter race with Usain Bolt.
Ur nation that are still in search of charges to nail Nnamdi Kalu over one year. This is how they will endlessly be searching for outdated technology transfer from US while countries like China is leading the World and for sure, Biafra is is not left out.
what is this one saying tongue
Re: NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) by CXLVII: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pritypussi:
Kanu will die no how he'll escape it

I want NAF and US to use those animals in detention for target practice of that aircraft
God bless Trump and PMB. we remain a sovereign state

grin grin grin
Re: NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) by CXLVII: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
kenbee:

yep, that's what I mean . Ur country where Dollar is contesting in 1000meter race with Usain Bolt.
Ur nation that are still in search of charges to nail Nnamdi Kalu over one year. This is how they will endlessly be searching for outdated technology transfer from US while countries like China is leading the World and for sure, Biafra is is not left out.

Too bad you started school in the village and definitely taught by incompetent quacks.

Gush! The years you spent in the village is really telling on your composition. You couldn't even make a single point despite the long epistle.

Not even God can bail you out of this predicament. You just have to live and die with it.

1 Like

Re: NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) by Sprumbaba: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
That's all USA do. Create weapons and make us use against ourselves. They create war, create weapons and ammunitions then make us fight and kill ourselves. Evil country

If i send $$$ to you now, na evil $$$$.
Re: NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) by gemale(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Even though ds is a commendable act, dey still hvnt addressed d core problem. We hv a moribund steel producing & processing industry. Until we fix dt, we wld still encounter more problems because dere wld no local sourcing of raw materials so we wld hv 2 import. We therefore need 2 stop putting d cart b4 d horse.
Re: NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) by Adminisher: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
gemale:
Even though ds is a commendable act, dey still hvnt addressed d core problem. We hv a moribund steel producing & processing industry. Until we fix dt, we wld still encounter more problems because dere wld no local sourcing of raw materials so we wld hv 2 import. We therefore need 2 stop putting d cart b4 d horse.

My dear friend,
Nigeria does not need the steel industry for aerospace stuff. It is carbon fibre, aluminium, titanium, cobalt.
This company is a small privately owned entity that we can partner with to gain experience in designing fuselage, wings and control surfaces of aircraft.
A lot of it is done by specialty software and mathematical solvers and they would have trained staff on this.
The guy you see in the picture is the part-owner, founder and CEO of the company
In the manufacturing sphere,there is also good opportunity to learn jig design for aircraft manufacturing, tooling and machining.

Why Nigeria is just doing this now is unfortunate but is not too late to start.

1 Like

Re: NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) by gemale(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Adminisher:

My dear friend,
Nigeria does not need the steel industry for aerospace stuff. It is carbon fibre, aluminium, titanium, cobalt.
This company is a small privately owned entity that we can partner with to gain experience in designing fuselage, wings and control surfaces of aircraft.
A lot of it is done by specialty software and mathematical solvers and they would have trained staff on this.
The guy you see in the picture is the part-owner, founder and CEO of the company
In the manufacturing sphere,there is also good opportunity to learn jig design for aircraft manufacturing, tooling and machining.

Why Nigeria is just doing this now is unfortunate but is not too late to start.
Tnx 4 shedding more light on d issue.
Re: NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
That's all USA do. Create weapons and make us use against ourselves. They create war, create weapons and ammunitions then make us fight and kill ourselves. Evil country

That's why we need to behavior ourselves as Nigerians this time. you can build Biafra in your homes if you know you need it.
Re: NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) by Phobia1: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2017
mykeljosef:
...n then trump gets in ...review the mou...and then cancels it or make it so unfavorable for us we withdraw from the deal
that's one thing u people don't know. Govt in USA doesn't work like ours. No president can tamper with each govt agencies in place. they have their own way of working

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Remands Bala Mohammed In Prison / Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody / Dr Dikko Umaru Rada Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.