Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property (3924 Views)

Places In Lagos You Should Be Careful Of Before Buying Land / Questions To Ask Before Buying A Land / Land Document Or Title To Know Before Buying Property In Lagos #safety First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShoProperties:
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nice
Electroweb:
Nice write up.
I want to know which one is more reliable between Governors Consent and Registered Conveyance. How can a Registered Conveyance be verified?

Thanks
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 3:23am On Jan 28, 2017
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it and invest home
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 3:54am On Jan 28, 2017
grin Lalasticlala, mynd44 please push this post to front page!
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 5:22am On Jan 28, 2017
ShoProperties:
read
o ye
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2017
Electroweb:
Nice write up.
I want to know which one is more reliable between Governors Consent and Registered Conveyance. How can a Registered Conveyance be verified?

Thanks
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
call
ShoProperties:
The Lekki Int’l Deep Sea Port, the $900M Dangote Refinery, La Champagne Tropicana & Many Other Multi trillion dollars- National Investments Guaranteed to Help Increase Your Own Return on Investments Within This Emerging Commercial Nerve Centre of the New Lagos. and trust me by end of the Month there will be an increment of 1 million Naira so u investing between now and month end u will be be having a 1 miilion naira profit so what are u waiting for
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2017
CALL
Electroweb:

Thanks for your response. So how can one verify the genuiness of a Registered conveyance?
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2017
ShoProperties:
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..
call me
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
My father was a successful real estate developer, and he was a very tough man but a good man. My father would always praise me. He always thought I was the smartest person.Call 08124579981 for your real estate chat
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 1:23am On Feb 01, 2017
good one
ShoProperties:
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2017
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it. This is a blessing in disguise. Don't let this opportunity pass. Invest back home. Buy landed properties. Just send your representatives to me (lawyer, surveyor, family members to come for inspection and also carry out due diligence
Electroweb:
Nice write up.

Thanks
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Congrats to my clients who made use of this wise opportunity.
They have been calling to show how happy they are.
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
For example, if I make money, I put it in real estate. I always did very well. Location, location, location.
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by lawyer(m): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2017
Are you not ashamed? You went to my website www.omonilelawyer.com and downloaded everything in a pdf format and passed it off as your own without giving credit to the author. Someone would see this and see you as an expert in land verification or knows about landed documents but you decided to show off other people's work as yours.

I would be reporting this thread to Seun and google and would take it down immediately. This is stealing and i would not condone it on this forum.

1 Like

Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2017
lawyer:
Are you not ashamed? You went to my website www.omonilelawyer.com and downloaded everything in a pdf format and passed it off as your own without giving credit to the author. Someone would see this and see you as an expert in land verification or knows about landed documents but you decided to show off other people's work as yours.

I would be reporting this thread to Seun and google and would take it down immediately. This is stealing and i would not condone it on this forum.
D Law I would have given you credit but this stuff you talking about is everywhere and I tried checking your page to see if you have it there also but couldnt find it there dnt want to drag or prolong this issue .... if you think it's yours provide your copyright and i will take this down Tnk u
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2017
call now
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
give us a call
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
A) Don't save money. Make more. If you think this is not so easy then when you walk in a certain direction then eventually you will get there.
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2017
Friend, So you are now at risk of losing this great opportunity.
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
The above tells much about how Ibeju-Lekki has fared over the past few years, and expected valuations in the coming years.
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote gave some insights into the size of his Lagos State-sited refinery which he claims to be 8 times bigger than Victoria Island, also in Lagos
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 12:08am On Feb 09, 2017
WHY I FOCUS ON PRIME REAL ESTATE IN IBEJU-LEKKI / FREE TRADE ZONE

Because, the below projects are ongoing at Ibeju-Lekki / Free Trade Zone.

Talk to us today, to take advantage of low budget real estate opportunities in this axis:

Lekki Free Trade Zone https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekki
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 5:39am On Feb 09, 2017
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it. This is a blessing in disguise. Don't let this opportunity pass. Invest back home. Buy landed properties. Just send your representatives to me (lawyer, surveyor, family members to come for inspection and also carry out due diligence
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2017
Very soon it would be difficult to acquire land and property in Ibeju-Lekki. So my advise is Buy Now and in the next few years you could Triple or even quadruple your investments.‎
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Yo
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Very soon it would be difficult to acquire land and property in Ibeju-Lekki. So my advise is Buy Now and in the next few years you could Triple or even quadruple your investments.‎
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
A plot of land sold for N200, 000 or N300, 000 in Ibeju-Lekki five years ago,” “is now sold for N1million. In another five years, it could be N5million.”
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
A BEST PLACE TO CALL A HOME
Re: LAND Document To Know Before Buying A Property by ShoProperties(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
A BEST PLACE TO CALL A HOME
c

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE BEST ESTATES LAND IN ENUGU AND ANAMBRA BUT YET AFFORDABLE! CALL US NOW! / Properties To Let N Ibadan*December Edition* / Interior Design (kithen Cabinet, Glass/stainless Steel, Wooden Tiles )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.