Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex (2099 Views)

Pic Of A 5bed Plus Bq Fully Detached Duplex In Chevy View Estate 65m Asking / CAN I Build A 5bed Room Duplex With 20million / A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex by Funseeka(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2009
I am aware that the factors that determine the cost of building a house include location, size, type of roofing material, finishing (tiles, types of doors and fittings) etcetera. As such, it is difficult to make correct estimate. However, without this estimate some of us wouldn’t know if they have the resources to venture into big building projects.

Could anyone help me with the Bill 0f Quantity of a 5bedroom duplex (not all en suite as it would be located at the Village). I just want an average quality but not compromising the overall strength of the house. I almost kill this ambition until I remembered the wealth of info in NairaLand

Note: building location is not swampy but strong and rocky.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex by ajileko: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2009
Bungalow or storey building?
Re: Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex by Funseeka(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2009
@Ajileko

Duplex apartment is an apartment that is on two floors with an inside stairway connecting the two levels. so we are talking about a story building that will be inhabited by a family
Re: Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex by ajileko: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
Sorry. my fault.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hello Funseeka,

You share my IM slogan. "Impossibility is Nothing''. Thats really cool.

On a serious note, Budget about 12/13 to 15/16 million. It might be more or less. This all depend on all your aforesaid factors especially finishing and size.

Check most of my post, you might see one or two helpful hints or mail me with details for details

Cheers
Re: Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex by Osomo: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Funseeka,
A friend of mine is building one in Ibadan and he has spent up to 12millon naira up to roof level excluding land.
The cost of roofing such a building is about 1M. By the time you add the cost of finishing, you might end up spending
up to 17million naira in total.
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex by desse: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Funseeka

Am an architect /builder in the house just budjet 12mplus or minus.

desse-architect.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex by no1madman(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2009
it depends on personal taste. . .there's no specific amount. . .it could be 20,30 or even 50million.
na small small. . .first things first:start with d foundation. . . . . . .and. . . . . grin
Re: Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2009
Re: Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex by mamagee3(f): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2009
That is going to be a very building. shocked shocked
Re: Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex by 700john: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2009
@Design5
You don't stumble on cost, you work towards it. so , don't just guesstimate, involve the necessary Professionals to give you an estimate. you need a Quantity Surveyor!
Re: Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex by mahal(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2009
from 15million upwards depending on taste, location.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex by sampius: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2009
A nice standard house Duplex with 2 living room and 4 bedroom built in a modern way, Would cost from 35million naira -50million. Depending on your own taste

(1) (Reply)

Fairmont Gardens By Okun Ajah / Selling In Abuja / 3 Storey Buildin Office Complex, Show Room Wit 2 Pent House And A Fiilin Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.