Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I You A Muslim Converted To Christianity Let Cgat - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I You A Muslim Converted To Christianity Let Cgat (496 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I You A Muslim Converted To Christianity Let Cgat by aliya247(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2017
MBB Muslim Background Believers

Beloved,
I want to specially invite you all to the Muslim background believers fellowship please let come together in fellowship lets connect, to strategies and help take the gospel of salvation back to our families, friends and neighbours. We want to have MBB fellowship of Nigeria started and you can be part of this movement. God bless you as wait for your response. Thanks.

BENEFITS
* there would be teaching on how to reach and engage the Muslims with the gospel that you have received.
* you will be equipped to engage the Muslims and convert them.
* you are to gain a deeper knowledge about Islam as a religion. Things you never new about Islam.
* discipleship

Bro. Yahaya Ali
Convener.
Please contact
aliyahaya247@gmail.com
Re: I You A Muslim Converted To Christianity Let Cgat by aliya247(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2017
Please the correct heading is

ARE YOU A MUSLIM BACKGROUND BELIEVER CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY?
Re: I You A Muslim Converted To Christianity Let Cgat by Stevebamdex(m): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2017
Yes,I was born a muslim now a christian..any problem with that?
Re: I You A Muslim Converted To Christianity Let Cgat by Medicis(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2017
aliya247:

Beloved,
I want to specially invite you all to the Muslim background believers fellowship please let come together in fellowship lets connect, to strategies and help take the gospel of salvation back to our families, friends and neighbours. We want to have MBB fellowship of Nigeria started and you can be part of this movement. God bless you as wait for your response. Thanks.

BENEFITS
* there would be teaching on how to reach and engage the Muslims with the gospel that you have received.
* you are to gain a deeper knowledge about Islam as a religion. Things you never new about Islam.
* discipleship

Bro. Yahaya Ali
Convener.
Please contact
aliyahaya247@gmail.com
Nice one Bro.. But why did you leave Islam for Christianity? Just Curious!
Re: I You A Muslim Converted To Christianity Let Cgat by annunaki2(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
aliya247:

Beloved,

BENEFITS
* discipleship.

Very good initiative but you ought to be careful how you go about this as the punishment for leaving Islam is still death and we do have some islamists on this forum who will love to kill for Allah.
Re: I You A Muslim Converted To Christianity Let Cgat by aliya247(m): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
I love Islam with due respect

Someone asked me "Why did you leave Islam?"

My response is always I love Islam but iam follower of Isa (Jesus) base on this two testimonies.

ISA (Al-masil)
SURA 43:61-63

61 And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

62 Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed.

63 When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me.

PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBUH)

SURA 46:8
Say: "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear."

WHICH OF THIS TESTIMONIES WILL YOU FOLLOW?

Iam sure by now you know why I am a follower of ISA (Al-masil)
Re: I You A Muslim Converted To Christianity Let Cgat by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
@op if you are a true follower of Isa you will be a muslim because Isa himself is a Muslim. Even the Bible attests to this as follows:
1. Belief in one God: Mark 12 : 29 - hear o Israel the Lord Our God the Lord is One
2. Prayed to God by prostrating: Matthew 26:39 "Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed" I.e according to the Bible Jesus prayed to God by "falling on his face".

Which Religious group pray to God by "falling on their faces now"? Muslims!

Case closed!

(1) (Reply)

Jesus' Words / Top 10 condescending theistic phrases / Muslims In America By Amir Nashid Ali Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.