Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" (43672 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

Chai and I dey dream of how to sell am to one mallams for Kano cheesy grin grin grin Na your luck sha grin
hehehehe, your plan haff failed tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by AUSLY22(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2017
Those slangs he uses. are what makes him Mr agu d man of d people. So free him dats his own way of acting, he is simply doin wot he knows how to do best. So mr youngman, just take a pill and chill. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Ohaneche(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2017
He his? It's alright..
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2017
acc001:

Yes ooooo
na ur shine? shocked na ur eyes? shocked shocked
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2017
Thecelebgists:
Nollywood Actor and Tinsel star Gideon Okeke took to his social media page to call out his fellow veteran Nollywood actor Chiwetalu Agu for always using “vulgar language” in his movie roles.

The tinsel star who iterated that he his a fan of his fellow nollywood actor but he his against the languages that he uses and also he came after directors and producer who gave this veteran Nollywood actor the freedom to use those languages in virtually every particular role assigned to him.

Do You Think The Veteran Actor Should His Famous Movie Slangs?

http://celebgists.com/nollywood-actor-gideon-okeke-blast-chiwetalu-agu-social-media/

Gideon nwa Okeke ejila brain ya gbaa nairabet!!

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by xpool(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2017
Obiwannn:
Who know this one?
Mtchew!
Next please.
That's why they call us Igbos; yOu can not flow in an argument, make a sensible contribution.
Thank God it's from a fellow Igbo actor, I can guess what you would have posted if the critic was from another tribe.
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nickymezor(f): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmmm, he should mind his biz ooo... Chinwetalu no b him mate sef.
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by modaink333: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2017
We like am like that
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by exlinkleads(f): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2017
MARKone:
I share Gideon's sentiment. The Agu man can be pretty annoying and vulgar, which one be "A miam mmiri Ara gbara mmiri", brezz milk no dey dey watery b4 dude kept repeating it till he died in movie. U won't hear Nkem owoh or Ibu say such nonsense.

i must say this, i came to read comments but seeing ur post and remembering some of his vulgarities in movies, i must say i echo Mr. Okeke's sentiments.

He is not asking that Mr. Agu should be banned or something, but he is saying that age restrictions should be higher on his movies.

he really so derogatory words in movies. honestly.
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by cybriz82(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=austinosita post=52739965]All this small boys of nowadays, wey just get opportunity go abroad study well, go just dey talk about their papa for industry anyhow!

Chiwentalu Agu is your father in this industry, any day, anytime and we love him like that.

Are you the director or producer that loves to use him and his slangs in movies? Like one person said, it should be settled inside before coming outside to post it.

Nonsense!

Ala nwayi asaba! cheesy

no mind dis ajegunle boy of yestiday d navy sch wey him go still dey worry am for head...wetin concern agu n pg..shey na him b d nolly president ni? dey pay him to do hiz job n he did.what abt jame bond wey dey bleep inside all iz moviez.van dame also n yet d world love dis guya...wat abt ghana movie wey dem knw notin bt to press bobi n bleep? toyin aimakun..anita joseph...are dey better dan agu? well i no blame d guy him careet dn dey fade dat y.
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by morbeta(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2017
Mmiri nsi. Fekpo kwa gi onu....may poo poo water besiege you mouth.

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2017
This guy wey only sabi one role dey talk
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Mujaheeeden: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

Hehehehe grin grin grin grin
hve u remembered grin

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by DonCortino: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2017
GudlockJoena:
Why do Nigerians resist common sense arguments?

The guy is simply saying some movies should be rated 18+ if they contain vulgar language, and not broadcast as if it was PG.

But typical Naija mentality is "wetin concern you", "mind your business" "Are we complaining" angry.
Agu is an actor not a producer, its the script that is given to him that he acts upon. So why cant okeke attack producers.

Wetin concern you?

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by BrutusOj(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ovoko.... the man is unique in his own way. Many people enjoy his slangs and watch out for new ones in all his movies..." Isi atomiki", fundamental n'nwatoor"

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by VictorRomanov: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
GudlockJoena:

The guy is simply saying some movies should be rated 18 if they contain vulgar language, and not broadcast as if it was PG.

But typical Naija mentality is "wetin concern you", "mind your business" "Are we complaining" angry.

My brother this attitude has kept the country the way it is today. Someone cannot see something that's wrong and say it's wrong. If you do, they come for you, not with superior argument and logic, but with insults. And we expect the Nigeria to be a better place? It can't and it won't.
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by VictorRomanov: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
DonCortino:

Agu is an actor not a producer, its the script that is given to him that he acts upon. So why cant okeke attack producers.

Wetin concern you?

U sabi read at all? Read Okeke's post again this time very slowly.

By the way, u think say na directors and producers dey write those things for am?
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Kenth3433(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Last I checked such movies where rated 18+ lipsrsealed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Came: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
I personally watch the movies he featured in just to hear him say those things you termed as vulgar..... Copying oyinbo na him go kill our youth them..... They will never be themselves but will always copy oyinbo people way no even send their culture ... Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by AyamStarch: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Unfortunately I don't understand his slangs, refiner what's the meaning of atam chidinma cucumber
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Phobia1: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
GudlockJoena:

The guy is simply saying some movies should be rated 18+ if they contain vulgar language, and not broadcast as if it was PG.

But non of chinwetalu agu movies was rated PG. It's rated 18 and if ur 8 years old kid watches such then it's ur fault. What's the rant bout sef. Abeg free dis man Biko.
opusioringo-chinwdtalu ago, 2013.
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by khadaffi(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Na the slangs gan dey make me like the man.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Phobia1: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
MARKone:
I share Gideon's sentiment. The Agu man can be pretty annoying and vulgar, which one be "A miam mmiri Ara gbara mmiri", brezz milk no dey dey watery b4 dude kept repeating it till he died in movie. U won't hear Nkem owoh or Ibu say such nonsense.
Everybody with different style. Have you heard M.I used vulgar words like Olamide? They are different people and we hustle different.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by wizsolzy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Were r d multitude of those who give a fvcck naaa...

Least I forget.. who is gabriel okeke?
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Phobia1: 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
I think this dude is pained, knlwkng fully well that this man keep featuring in movies than himself being compensated with tinsel sh!t and he keeps going ahead of him even with all his UK + USA English. ribbish. Double ur hustle dude and stop trying to bring ur fellow man down.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Phobia1: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
I think this dude is pained, knowing fully well that this man keep featuring in movies than himself being compensated with tinsel sh!t and he keeps going ahead of him even with all his UK + USA English. ribbish. Double ur hustle dude and stop trying to bring ur fellow man down.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
hve u remembered grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Baroba(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin grin

The Gideon clown can bleep off..he is not fit to walk this same path as Chiwetalu..

Memorable ones: Ata M Nsi Ewu Che Noo Ukwa.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by jerrymej(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Who's this Gideon of a boy?
Do I complain to him that I'm not enjoying 'Chiwey's Vulgar language? Why then do I find pleasure watching his movie if not for this sake?

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Obiwannn: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
EvangelistNdudi:
that is what is killing this country
This shows that you careless about what the person (you know) is saying, you are only listening to them because you know them

May God help you
After he has first helped you.

Ogbeni make way jor undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by pedo360: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
I believe this guy is just seeking for attention. If not, between chiweta Agu and nigerian artist, who use more vulgar words?
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by refiner(f): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
AyamStarch:
Unfortunately I don't understand his slangs, refiner what's the meaning of atam chidinma cucumber

grin...ask me again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo / Actress, Sugar Chika Breastfeeds Daughter In New Photos / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.