Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Gov Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gov Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains (600 Views)

Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... / Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains / Nigerians On Twitter Condemn Pretty Mike For Using Dog Chains On Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nnamdd1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
30-year-old club owner, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu popularly known as ‘Pretty Mike’, has been arrested for dehumanizing young girls by turning them into human puppies with chains round their necks.

He was arrested on Wednesday, January 11th by the police on the orders of the Lagos State Governor, Mr Ambode Akinwunmi.

I am aware that such act offends the law of the State of Lagos and if I repeat it again, there will be legal act towards me. I undertake to issue a letter of apology to the public effective from tomorrow on all my social media platforms.”

Speaking on the matter, the State’s Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Adeniji Kazeem said the State Government will not tolerate any anti-social behavior that attempt to dehumanize any citizen in the State.

Kazeem restated the government’s determination to prosecute any individual or group of persons who violate any law of the State under any guise.

“The Lagos State Government is committed to the protection of the rights of all citizens including children, women and all the vulnerable persons in the State,” Kazeem said.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/gov-ambode-arrests-pretty-mike-for.html?m=1

Re: Gov Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by sholatem(f): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
O better! I wonder when he wil put that chain on his mother or sisters neck,omoale radarada undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Kingstel(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: Gov Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by BiafranBushBoy: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
sholatem:
O better! I wonder when he wil put that chain on his mother or sisters neck,omoale radarada undecided

Leave all these mother and whatever stuff you are saying. Those girls were paid handsomely for that.

So why antagonizing the guy?

Havn't you seen millionaires.. offering ridiculous amount to men just to sleep with their wives?

cmm'n
Re: Gov Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Kondomatic(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
sholatem:
Don't be silly.

This is between him and the dogs girls so leave his family out of it.
Re: Gov Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Arrest the guy for what? Ain't the girls old enough to decide what dey want for themselves
Re: Gov Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Came: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Girls sabi fall hand when money is involved ..... Well, let me say some girls, because we still have decent girls .
Re: Gov Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Sapphire86(f): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
sholatem:

My dear leave sentiments out of it. The truth is NO ONE WILL VALUE YOU MORE THAN HOW YOU VALUE YOURSELF.
Were they forced? No!!
Do they lack integrity and self worth? Abso-fvxking-lutely

Train up a child in the way he should go & when he's old he would not depart from it.

Clearly ugly Mike & the girls in question need serious reorientation.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Celebrity In This Throwback Photo? / Lady Exposes A Notorious Social Media Beggar Who Has Succeeded In Scamming Many / Cossy Orijakor Talks About An Actress She Trained To Be A 'runs Girl'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.