Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Actress Emem Isong Shows Off Her Twins (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Emem Isong Shows Off Her Twins (PHOTOS) (1747 Views)

Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo) / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams / Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Emem Isong Shows Off Her Twins (PHOTOS) by inspire700(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emem Isong has just shared an adorable photo of her little orobo's. The Nollywood movie producer who dedicated her kids on, August 28, 2016, at the House On The Rock Cathedral, Lekki took to Instagram today with a photo of her twin babies.

"Orobo's club...." she captioned the cute picture.

Isong welcomed her twin babies, Jewel and Divina in May this year with Cameroonian husband, Misodi Akama, in the USA.
The couple got married in December of 2014 in Akwa Ibom State. Congrats to the new parents.

SOURCE: http://www.gistpark.com/2017/01/actress-emem-isong-shows-off-her-twins.html

Re: Actress Emem Isong Shows Off Her Twins (PHOTOS) by dacovajnr: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin
Re: Actress Emem Isong Shows Off Her Twins (PHOTOS) by CplusJason: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
She looks old.....

BTW, i love twins cheesy

Congrats madam.
Re: Actress Emem Isong Shows Off Her Twins (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wow. Cute kiddies. Love em cheeks.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Wishes He Can Get Pregnant And Bear A Child For His Bae / I Was On My Period When Kemen Tried Inserting His F*nger In Me – Tboss Cries / Nollywood Actor Prince Nwafor Got Married To His Fiancée Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.