Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

2017 Nigeria: Official List Of 46 Non-career Ambassadors - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2017 Nigeria: Official List Of 46 Non-career Ambassadors - Buhari (1276 Views)

BREAKING: Buhari Sends List Of 46 Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate / 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios / Buhari Declares Open Induction Course For New Career Ambassadors(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Nigeria: Official List Of 46 Non-career Ambassadors - Buhari by viviangist: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Bola Ahmed Tinubu's ally Olorunnimbe Mamora, Paullen Tallen of Plateau state, Usman Bugaje of Katsina state have been removed as President Muhammadu Buhari resubmitted list of 46 non-career ambassadors to the Senate for screening and confirmation.

Here is the official list of 46 non-career ambassadors sent to the Nigerian Senate by President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday.

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/2017-nigeria-official-list-of-46-non-career-ambassadors-buhari

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: 2017 Nigeria: Official List Of 46 Non-career Ambassadors - Buhari by laudate: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
I do not subscribe to the appointment of non-diplomats as ambassadors. sad They usually end up putting their foot in their mouth, and creating negative issues for their countries, abroad. So what are career diplomats expected to do? Sit down and twiddle their thumbs while external parties are being appointed? Yuk! angry
Re: 2017 Nigeria: Official List Of 46 Non-career Ambassadors - Buhari by agabusta: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
smiley
Re: 2017 Nigeria: Official List Of 46 Non-career Ambassadors - Buhari by Kyase(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy
I see you Steven ugba my niggy

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kalu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan And Igbo Elders / Biafra Struggle Is My Struggled- Ohaneze President / Do Not Join Tuface Protest! It Will Turn To Riot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.