Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

A Good And Experience Excavator Operator. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Good And Experience Excavator Operator. (568 Views)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Good And Experience Excavator Operator. by standing9(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
my fellow naira lander, am good excavator operator with at lease 7 years experience. I was jobless for the past one and half .If anybody in position of help pls he or she should contact me.(08173910591). pls Seun front page.
Re: A Good And Experience Excavator Operator. by dxdiag(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
standing9:
my fellow naira lander, am good excavator operator with at lease 7 years experience. I was jobless for the past one and half .If anybody in position of help pls he or she should contact me.(08173910591). pls Seun front page.

Your service is needed. check out the link below to apply.
http://careerhob.com/excavator-dozer-operators-vacancy-at-cneec-sinohydro-zungeru-hpp-limited-8-positions/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Save The Children Nigeria 2017 Recruitment (8 Positions) / Scam Alert, Be Warned. Dccc Limited / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.