Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today (35643 Views)

Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by lonelydora: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
I keep on praying for my friends to land an appointment one day in this country.
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by ephi123(f): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
No surprises here. Buhari the bigot.
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by herdeniji(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
But George Oguntade, a retired Supreme Court Judge was on no 29 on the list now abi my eye dey deceive me
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by Justicemy8(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
EbiFriday:
I hope they can sing the National Anthem and say the pledge.
Shut up if you're short of words.
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by APCmyheart(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
ALTERNATEID:
Two nominees each from Bauchi, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, kwara, Lagos, Plateau, Sokoto and Zamfara. 8 States from the north had two nominees while Lagos is the only state with two nominees from the south. Whatever the criteria used by the president in drawing up this list, it is very unfair to the south.

Most of those states already have candidates that have been cleared by the Senate..

hatred sha.
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by Clemsworld(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
ALTERNATEID:
Two nominees each from Bauchi, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, kwara, Lagos, Plateau, Sokoto and Zamfara. 8 States from the north had two nominees while Lagos is the only state with two nominees from the south. Whatever the criteria used by the president in drawing up this list, it is very unfair to the south.

Go and study ur State and capital, it's normally;
Bauchi--Bauchi
Kano. -. Kano
Sokoto -. Sokoto
Kaduna - Kaduna
Katsina - Katsina
Lagos. -. Lagos

Aunty Bubu Sabi book
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by ALTERNATEID: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Clemsworld:

Go and study ur State and capital, it's normally;
Bauchi--Bauchi
Kano. -. Kano
Sokoto -. Sokoto
Kaduna - Kaduna
Katsina - Katsina
Lagos. -. Lagos Ikeja

Aunty Bubu Sabi book
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by Justicemy8(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Armstrong34:
Afonjas now you can rejoice since you have succeeded in destroying d country wif ur mallam.... I hope u enjoy d change thou seeketh
Shut up and stop being a bigot
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by APCmyheart(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
ALTERNATEID:

Can you provide me with details of the current ambassadors so that we can make an informed comparison?

Here you can see list of those that have already been assign.

http://www.theinfranews.info/diplomacy/buhari-assigns-portfolios-to-47-career-ambassadors/

http://www.3tvchannel.com/47-ambassadors-get-postings/
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by Vicolan: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
ALTERNATEID:

Can you provide me with details of the current ambassadors so that we can make an informed comparison?

Abi ooo that guy sick jare
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by ALTERNATEID: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
APCmyheart:

Most of those states already have candidates that have been cleared by the Senate..

hatred sha.

You probably mistook me for one of the hateful iPod trolls on Nairaland, very wrong. I campaigned and voted for Buhari. I still support his government till today. That notwithstanding, we must call him out when he's wrong. The above list is very unfair to the south and against the federal character principle. The president should not just be biased, he should be seen as not being biased.
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by hollywater: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
ALTERNATEID:
Only to the south?
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by Benjax(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
ALTERNATEID:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that under-rating. No wonder people shout for Biafra's independence. This is suppose to be a Nation where Equity and Federal character should be advocated. So sad the so-called first citizen is a Big Bigot. Honestly, 1914 means the worst year to the Southerners.
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by kings09(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Did u even read d post b4 making ur response? Pls read n analyze d post but do it slowly
iambijo:
how many ambassador's other states have currently ? Check it first b4 making selfish comment like this one that you've just done.
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Fairness or not, diz guys don't have Nigeria in der heart. "Get the huge salary, secure a better future for der immediate family n grand children, make life miserable for us all and we waste our data arguing abt fairness in der recruitment ". If dem like make dem no give Bayelsa a single slot, who gives a fckkkk (Raring my catfish )
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by TeamSimple(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
ALTERNATEID:
Even if they give all the slots to southerners you had still not gain from it. If after one week i ask you for the names and commisions of the few southerners selected you had still not know it.

So stop attacking the government like you care about the south,you are only playing mind politics.
Okay,what if he gives southerners more slots but places them in lesser know countries like djibouti,seychelles etc. I am sure you wouldnt even know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by gr8cany: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
nawa o
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by ayindejimmy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
ALTERNATEID:

The fact that we support the president doesn't mean we should not call him out when he takes a very wrong decision. Nominating two ambassadorial designate from 8 northern states while Lagos is the only southern state with two doesn't really reflect the principle of federal character as enshrined in the constitution of the country. Whether I will be appointed or benefit somehow is irrelevant to the subject of discussion.

This is the 2nd ambassadorial list for crying out loud.

Let's be objective with our criticisms
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by Ugosample(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
iambijo:
i can't ! But if you talking bout fairness am frm sokoto, buhari appoint only one minister, 2 ambassadors, pls tell me how many people buhari appoint from your state ?

How is Sokoto state?
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by ceejay4real(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
2n2k:

But George Oguntade is among those listed in the letter now. Number 29 on the list

Good one bro! I am aware Supreme Court Justices retire at 70 so what's a retired Justice of the apex court doing on the list? How's he going to represent Nigeria in another country? Thought Ambassadors are appointed from a pool of career diplomats? Or are we practicing gerontocrasy in Nigeria now? To put it succinctly, must every job in this country be held by politicians? Where are the technocrats for Christ's sake?! That's why we are where we are currently. Square pegs in round holes all the time! This country really needs to be salvaged by a new crop of leaders! Imagine an Ambassador over 70 years of age, my God! May God help us!
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by APCmyheart(m): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
ALTERNATEID:

You probably mistook me for one of the hateful iPod trolls on Nairaland, very wrong. I campaigned and voted for Buhari. I still support his government till today. That notwithstanding, we must call him out when he's wrong. The above list is very unfair to the south and against the federal character principle. The president should not just be biased, he should be seen as not being biased.

He is not been bias here, I think it's 3 from each states, The first list he send to the Senate some was cleared and portfolio have since been assign to them, I already give you a link to that..

So you want him to still choose people from those states again?

Some states already have 2 ambassadors and only need one to complete it..
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by Kunlexxxx(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
ALTERNATEID:

The fact that we support the president doesn't mean we should not call him out when he takes a very wrong decision. Nominating two ambassadorial designate from 8 northern states while Lagos is the only southern state with two doesn't really reflect the principle of federal character as enshrined in the constitution of the country. Whether I will be appointed or benefit somehow is irrelevant to the subject of discussion.
Informed! Kudos.
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by Kunlexxxx(m): 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
ceejay4real:

Good one bro! I am aware Supreme Court Justices retire at 70 so what's a retired Justice of the apex court doing on the list? How's he going to represent Nigeria in another country? Thought Ambassadors are appointed from a pool of career diplomats? Or are we practicing gerontocrasy in Nigeria now? To put it succinctly, must every job in this country be held by politicians? Where are the technocrats for Christ's sake?! That's why we are where we are currently. Square pegs in round holes all the time! This country really needs to be salvaged by a new crop of leaders! Imagine an Ambassador over 70 years of age, my God! May God help us!
You are well informed, my brother.
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by aurenflani: 12:12am On Jan 13, 2017
Oildichotomy:
Nice one

Are you serious? We know what fairness means from our own personal experience working under southerners o
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by gloryman91: 2:10am On Jan 13, 2017
Why my name missing again?
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:16am On Jan 13, 2017
Buhari is repositioning his people to forever dominate the rest of the nations held hostage in the zoo. This is why you see him using his small strength left to travel up and down around the world to ensure it because he knows he will soon expire.

The problem is that those from the Biafra and Oduduwa nations on the list will kuku take their post and salary, because they want a piece of the pie. Those that parade themselves as (loud) governors like Okorocha, where is he? All the flying around on Imo allocation to support Fulani coupist has done exactly what for Imo state going on two years? Did he not perform more under APGA?

Fools they are, and greedy men.
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by opribo(m): 2:49am On Jan 13, 2017
i never expected to see anything different.
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by Cholison(m): 4:01am On Jan 13, 2017
As usual Kogi East is again left out. All Federal appointments under Buhari for kogi state goes to Kogi Central. Why the pathological hatred for Kogi East by Mallam Buhari? With time the real reasons shall be known.
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 13, 2017
[And who are u to shut a fellas opinion, a police officer?]
Shut up if you're short of words.[/quote]
Re: Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today by IbrahimEazi(m): 5:17am On Jan 13, 2017
Campus life just made easier and more interesting...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" / Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) / Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.