Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Do I Put Links On My Social Media Status And Posts? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Put Links On My Social Media Status And Posts? (470 Views)

Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! / Text Status And Filters In Whatsapp Update / How To Save Whatsapp Video Status And Images To Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Put Links On My Social Media Status And Posts? by Nostradamus: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
pls wonderful nairalanders,i need your assistance and it's urgent(really urget)..how do i put links(to online site and products)on my posts and status(including nairaland)?thanks for the wonderful replies coming soon
pls i will be doing this with a smartphone.

cc;seun
computerboy
lalasticlala
icttrends
gadboy
beta technicians
icttrends
Re: How Do I Put Links On My Social Media Status And Posts? by Nostradamus: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
please comments na..it's really very important and urgent pls those with the knowledge should show me how it's done,abeg
Re: How Do I Put Links On My Social Media Status And Posts? by computerboy: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Be specific. I don't get what you mean?

You just copy the link you want and paste in your comments/posts or do you mean hyperlinks?
Re: How Do I Put Links On My Social Media Status And Posts? by Nostradamus: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
computerboy:
Be specific. I don't get what you mean?

You just copy the link you want and paste in your comments/posts or do you mean hyperlinks?
i mean i want to copy links on my post(just like the link you put in your signature).

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Iphone 7 In Flames – Video / Someone Please Help!! / Free Things You Can Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.