Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) (61378 Views)

Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Rapmoney(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Meanwhile, for accommodation issues in Warri and environs, visit:

https://www.nairaland.com/2752917/contact-class-properties-investments-accomodation
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Justbeingreal(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Don't conclude yet.
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by goingape: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Seems there is fire on the mountain in Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh's home as she has removed her husband's name "Churchill" and "Mrs" which was on her Instagram page.

The "C" on her Instagram page now stands for her second name, Charity. The "Yummy mummy" tag she put on her Instagram is also missing.

Everything alright?

https://www.instagram.com/tontolet/?hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/tonto-dike-removes-husbands-name-instagram.html

her kingkong don turn to ape undecided

when you were calling him "my kingkong" my this and that, now you are removing his name!

I guest The charm you charmed him is fading!
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Sijo01(f): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
shocked shocked Tonto hope all is well!
So many people have been admiring your marriage. Don't put them to shame please sad
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aww, and I like Tonto, hope all is well
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Noblesoul123: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
victorvezx:
Epic!!!
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
And her followers just skyrocket from 358k to 1.4 million
Adonbilivit lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by etinanguy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
H
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by bobo65(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
You mean Her followers increases from 500k+ to 1M + as soon as she changed Her name? grin grin Learners everywhere

Surprised too
How did this. Make fp?
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Codes151(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
I said it!!! When was worshipping oga every where I knew sth was up
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by funnynation(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
rattlesnake:
na wetin NL like be this
help me tell them oo. Na snake news.. Approve my post they refuse..

www.nairaland.com/3565725/nairalander-win-award-funnynation
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by carammel(f): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
Those screenshots look doctored to me though.
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by waternogetemeny: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
WE KEEP TELLING DEM THAT MARRIAGE TO YORUBA DONT LAST BUT WIL DEY LISTEN?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Divay22(f): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
.i believe in your marriage o...
Pls Make it work Pls cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by dacovajnr: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
bobo65:

Surprised too
How did this. Make fp?
What do you mean by Fp..so you mean this shit has madet it to fp? shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by KayodeAjani: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pls help me beg her to return my name

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by goingape: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
waternogetemeny:
WE KEEP TELLING DEM THAT MARRIAGE TO YORUBA DONT LAST BUT WIL DEY LISTEN?
Afonja marriage is like fire and ice!

them don't last!

that's why you will see them afonjas men chasing after the igbos

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Ugosample(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
You mean Her followers increases from 500k+ to 1M + as soon as she changed Her name? grin grin Learners everywhere

You get sense my man....

Many people are not observant.
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Unpredictableme(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Attempting to give a Bleep............

Attempt failed!
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nigerians can read meaning into everything. Must one's identity disappear all because of marriage??

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by manuel80(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
So how's fire on the mountain now...

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
how does it affect the price of kerosene
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
She is not serious... Smhhh
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
So therefore she's no longer a mother to her child ko? Some people gloat over the misfortune of celebrities.
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by waternogetemeny: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
goingape:
Afonja marriage is like fire and ice!

them don't last!

that's why you will see them afonjas men chasing after the igbos

WE ALREADY KNOW HOW THE STORY END.

JUST TAKE A SAMPLE OF THE MINORITY INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE AND COMPARE TO THE MAJORITY MARRIAGES INVOLVING PEOPLE OF THE SAME TRIBE. DO THE MATHS. THE MINORITY INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE IS MORE LIKELY TO CRASH.

HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES.

Uche Iwuji to Juwon Lawal, divorced after baby. Monalisa Chinda to Segun Dejo Richards divorced after baby, Ngozi Nwosu, Stepnora Okere Stella damasus divorced after baby and Clarion Chukuwura used for baby by Shina Peter, used by Tunde Abiola and divorced and then Femi Odunaye and divorced.

Wen did igbo women turn baby mamas biko nu?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Kulas: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Let me assume this is not "failed marriage loading......." For if it is so,I will raise a campaign against men marrying Nigerian actresses.In all my comment I have been encouraging and happy with Somto Dike and Mercy Johnson for maintaining a stable marriage like Omotola.Honestly I won't be happy and will be disappointed if this story is a road to failed marriage
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Opakan2: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nma27:
Nigerians can read meaning into everything. Must one's identity disappear all because of marriage??

Actually it counts.. if atal you were smart, you'd know noone wakes up to do such if there's no fire on the mountain

next time just read comments and go

Shalom!
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by bobo65(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
What do you mean by Fp..so you mean this shit has madet it to fp? shocked shocked

It contains Tonto dike
So it has o
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by shumuel(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sigh... Drama!
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nma27:

Rubbish! If she wants to answer her father's name, she should stay single na! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc / Davido Visits British International School In Lagos / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.