Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? (10585 Views)

What Is The First Feature You Look Out For When Buying A New Smartphone? / What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? / Finally! Whatsapp Now As Video Call Feature, You Need This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Abdstrakt(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Smartphone companies like to bring new features to market in order to differentiate themselves.

Let's look at the smartphone we are currently rocking. What is the singular feature you love most on your smartphone? That one thing that made you shell out your money to buy it.

Could be one or none these.

Long lasting battery
Warp speed processing
Crystal clear display
A great camera
Huge RAM/ROM
Fingerprint sensor

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by nurey(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mine is IR remote, it's why I miss my note 10.1 2012

1 Like

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by ritababe(f): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
camera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Abdstrakt(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
ritababe:
camera
IG/snapchat babe spotted grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Seyilome(m): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
What I like the most on any phone is high screen resolution

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by omoalajah(m): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
My Camon C9 Camera

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by datyorubaboy: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Great Battery Life
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by missslimzy(f): 12:10am On Jan 13, 2017
Good processing capability is preferred over every other thing

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by superfelix: 12:40am On Jan 13, 2017
Long Lasting Battery

1 Like

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by softMarket(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2017
Na bullet proof .....armed robber be wan colet am from me buh I refuse, b4 I knw whatsup the guy don shoot... So I use the phone do vest and the bullet knack for the phone screen!

My iphone 7+ eh......the phone too much grin grin

If u no get iphone 7+, go buy am now! E dey save life!! grin

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Akosxxx(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2017
battery!
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by NNVanguard(m): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2017
My phone camera
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by obembet(f): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2017
I dey enjoy my SAGEM... MY X7

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by ffrreeee(f): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Long lasting battery ...
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by DesChyko: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2017
Multi-Window.
Use two to four applications together without swapping grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by free2ryhme: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2017
Mine browse in the rain grin
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by kullozone(m): 7:13am On Jan 13, 2017
My phone is immortal.

Nokia 3310

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by tosyne2much(m): 7:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Mine is long lasting battery and screen resolution

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Viking007(m): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2017
The battery & its flawless operating system(never hangs).
IPhone 5s.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 13, 2017
The torchlight on my Nokia phone. It serves me well.

Read here: 3 Reasons Teenagers can't stop having sex: http://talkeverytime..is/2017/01/3-reasons-teenagers-cant-stop-having_13.html
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Lanty01(m): 7:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Finger print Sensor

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by GogetterMD(m): 7:15am On Jan 13, 2017
One home button, all functions #LenovoZukZ2

1 Like

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 13, 2017
LOL
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 13, 2017
1. My i-phone 6's fingerprint sensor.

Many times in a public place when I want to open my fone people look over my shoulder (I don't know whether they're hoping to cram my code so that when they steal the phone they can open it grin)
So i just calmly apply my finger to the sensor and open it.

2. Also Siri is really cool.

3. Voice control

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Lazyreporta(m): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2017
So much

The S pen ✒
The 518 ppi
Multi tasking
All round jare
Cos camera is dope.

I rep Sammy Note 5 wink

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Damoxy(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2017
One feature i like abt my phone is dt it tells me when Nigeria will be better
d last I checked it,it says May 2019

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Johnsown1(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2017
I don't have a smartphone am still using my Nokia touch, please smartphones,can u kindly give me one, what are brothers for
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by ariesbull: 7:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Finger prints security ....

Infinix

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by flyca: 7:24am On Jan 13, 2017
Samsung:

Picture quality
Waterproof
Fingerprint access
Fast charging - charges fully in less than one hour.
But unfortunately, not fall-proof embarassed

Singular feature will be.... picture quality

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Bizgold: 7:26am On Jan 13, 2017
They rock my Samsung Note 3, Never hangs in multiple used. Try Ba3 life is 3,200 mh. High screen resolution
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Nelsizzy(m): 7:27am On Jan 13, 2017
It's slim design...Camon 7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Black Berry Curve 2: How Much Its Cost? / How To Change The Imei Number Of A Lumia Phone / Coolpad Cool 2 Launched With 13MP Dual Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.